You know your addicted to ASOIAF when ...

Bronn The Conqueror

Using phrases and words from the books like "Seven hells!", "smallclothes", "The Great Other", etc in general conversation.

You refer to your dog as the "Direwolf to your Stark."

You see something in the clothing store and go "wow...thats something Cersei would wear..." (totally did that today)

You play video games and name nameable characters and things after people and things in the series.

You go as a character for Halloween.

You dress in House colors.

Signs of my addiction:

I use phrases from the book in real life. Mostly " Seven Hells ", " Old Gods " and " New Gods " .

I also name video game characters after ASoIaF characters. My Torchlight II Beserker is named Sandor.

I listen to " The Rains of Castamere " every day. Could also mean I'm addicted to The National.

I try to sort out my classmates in Houses. About half belong in House Baelish...

When you compare the size of every book by ASOIAF novels. When I recently picked up my battered copy of The Fellowship of the Ring I couldn't help but think how small it looked.

How true. :)

I'm having gory dreams with beheadings and stabbings and rotting bodies. Lots of blood....

:) Don't care at all.

When the name "John" is painful to your eyes.

When you compare the size of every book by ASOIAF novels. When I recently picked up my battered copy of The Fellowship of the Ring I couldn't help but think how small it looked.

:lol: I was reading The Stand and someone commented on how big it is, saying something like, "Over a thousand pages! Wow!" etc. I just kind of turned it over in my hands and said, "Meh."

Archived