Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

Hello!

This is the third book characters guessing game, after Syseanne's great idea for the first one and Khaleesi Dany's sequel. I thank both of them for the wonderful games we've played! :cheers:

So, after defining that Arya Stark is our favorite character and Ramsay Bolton Snow is the one we hate most, for the third edition I'm asking you who is the sexiest character in Westeros. Which is the one you find yourself fantasizing about? Would you ever admit to thinking a fictional character is hotter than most of the people you know? This is the time to confess!

Here is how it will work: right now my clock says it's Thursday, October 25th and it is 1:30 PM. After you read this post, you have a week to send me a private message including two lists: the ten men and the ten women that you find most charming and intriguing in the ASoIaF world. If everyone agrees, you might also include your own gender, so the overall statistics will also tell us if men's and women's opinions on the matter are very different. People who were dead at the beginning of ASoIaF are allowed. The rules oblige me to say that animals are allowed as well... :leaving:

When my clock says it's Thursday, November 1st and it is 1:30 PM submissions will be closed. If I don't have 10 lists by then, the game will be cancelled.

Than I will start ranking them: if a character is #1 in your list, then I'll give him/her 10 points, 9 for the second, 8 for the third and so on until the 10th who will get 1 point. You will have to guess the top 20 of the list, which will obviously feature both male and female characters. As soon as I can I will post the honorable mentions (positions 21-25 of the list) and the first hint.

If you didn't take part in the other games, you may want to know how the guessing and the point system work, so let me explain: after I post the hint, you have about two days to guess 1 or 3 characters. If you have guessed only one and it is right you get 5 points. If you have guessed 3 you get 3 points if your first guess is right, 2 if the second is right, only 1 if the third of your guesses is right. Here is an example:

Hint: Amazing Moustache

Jaime: Freddie Mercury

Tyrion:

1. Freddie Mercury

2. Mario

3. Josif Stalin

Cersei: Salvador Dalì

Now, if the answer is Freddie Mercury Jaime gets 5 points, Tyrion gets 3 and Cersei gets none. If it is Mario, Tyrion will have 2 points. If it is Stalin, Tyrion will have one point, and if it is Dalì, Cersei will get 5 points.

Ok, I believe I have told you most of what I was supposed to tell you. Now it's up to you - which character would you spend a crazy night with? I'm waiting for your lists...

If you have any questions, ask!

SUBMISSIONS OF LISTS ARE NOW CLOSED

Ranking:

Honorable Mentions

#25 Sandor Clegane

#24 Melisandre

#23 Loras Tyrell

#22 Taena of Myr

#21 Jaqen H'ghar

Top 20

#20 Euron Greyjoy

#19 Wyman Manderly - in the infamous episode that would later be known as The Wymangate

#18 Renly Baratheon

#17 Nymeria Sand

#16 Theon Greyjoy

#15 This character dies in A Storm of Swords

Leaderboard

Stavos 11

Chelly 10

Volonqar 10

KhaleesiDany 10

Crown 9

The Angel's Prophet 9

King Stannis Baratheon 9

SnowStorm 8

Lady Wendy 8

King Tywin Lannister 8

Headless Jeyne 8

Jaime's Sand Snake 7

Hearmeroar92 7

Lady Kraken 6

AryaSnow 6

Liar 5

Juanvito 5

Julifay 5

DaniSnowborn 5

The Lord's Kiss 5

Killer Cacti 3

Eddard of the House Stark 3

Ser Laughing Storm 3

St. Arya of the Knife 3

Red Lion of Castamere 2

Syseanne 2

Lunadangelo 2

Silver Spearwife 2

The BlackBear 2

Mrs. Manderly 1

That's a good point about the TV and books. Ygritte is a good example, where I remember thinking she was passable based on the book description but the actress playing her is hot. I also think there won't be as much love for people like Val or Lyanna Stark simply because people haven't seen them on screen. We'll see though!

Thanks for setting this up, Franz :-D

I shall have mine to you shortly.

Yeah, I mix them up too. And most of them fit very well.

Just don't know what to do about Jorah.

TV: :drool: Book: not so much

I totally agree - he is hot!

Plus, Charles Dance! He is Tywin for me and he has sex appeal, for a wrinkly.

My Top 20 is going to be, erm, interesting... especially since I shouldn't put Robb Stark. He's fifteen in the books - and I am a teacher!

My Top 20 is going to be, erm, interesting... especially since I shouldn't put Robb Stark. He's fifteen in the books - and I am a teacher!

Yeah, some of my choices were a big young as well...

But I figure when in Westeros do as the Westerosi do.

Yeah, some of my choices were a big young as well...

But I figure when in Westeros do as the Westerosi do.

I've been a good girl. None of mine are below age of consent. But then that's indicative of the fact I go for older usually.

I've been a good girl. None of mine are below age of consent. But then that's indicative of the fact I go for older usually.

I feel dirty now. See, the ages didn't even occur to me because I'm so used to thinking of them as being their TV ages. I think I'll just continue doing that with Dany... :ack:

I feel dirty now. See, the ages didn't even occur to me because I'm so used to thinking of them as being their TV ages. I think I'll just continue doing that with Dany... :ack:

I read the first two books before watching the series, so I very much see Robb and Jon as children. Not good.

On the actual topic: How many of your top list have you had 'fantasies' about? I will confess to my top two males ... :-p

I'm 17 so I'm glad I don't have that problem.

On the actual topic: How many of your top list have you had 'fantasies' about? I will confess to my top two males ... :-p

I think my first seven women...

Archived