Our Dirtiest Fantasies - Book Characters Guessing Game 3

Franz95

:drool: you still got that picture, eh? :drool:

Easy. I can't stand that guy! When we played Most Hated Characters, I was the only person who had him on my list.

I feel really sorry for you, for a reason I won't tell you just yet... Has to do with our off-forum antics :-p

I'm with Jaime's Wench on this one - Jaime is hands down the sexiest man in Westeros! I'm just re-reading ASOS and came to the "I dreamed of you" bear pit chapter - there was basically a puddle left on the floor where MrsM used to be. :wub:

I suspect Khaleesi and Chelly are in the Euron camp of sexiness - must say, I don't get that one ...

Yes, MrsM - that scene. (And every other, let's be fair. Even when he's chucking boys out of windows, he's doing it in god-like nakedness!)

Euron is too deliberatly 'evil!sexy' to be sexy. Roose, I considered putting on my list, until I remembered the 'Jaime Lannister sends his regards' comment and struck him off. But Euron, no. He's too much of a cock.

You know nothing, Mrs. Manderly.

and I much prefer Victarion :rofl:

I prefer both. :leer: Ahem....I go now.

Seriously, Khaleesi, while I acknowledge "he" is the most sexiest man in Westeros, he is not my sexiest man. He's my number 2. :blush:

Euron is too deliberatly 'evil!sexy' to be sexy. But Euron, no. He's too much of a cock.

Fine. All the more for me. :devil: You can keep your golden haired pretty boy.

I know who THEE sexiest man in Westeros is. :smug: I got you Khaleesi. ;)

Oh Yes. I see we all think the same. There is no man sexier than him!! :drool:

I can't believe you didn't place him first!! After the game you have to tell me who your #1 choice was, I'm intrigued.

--------------------------------------

Oh, the Greyjoy brothers. Aeron is sexy (yes I said it), Victarion is sexier and Euron is sexiest of them all. But none of them can beat the one whom I shall not name yet :P

Oh Yes. I see we all think the same. There is no man sexier than him!! :drool:

I can't believe you didn't place him first!! After the game you have to tell me who your #1 choice was, I'm intrigued.

Oh, the Greyjoy brothers. Aeron is sexy (yes I said it), Victarion is sexier and Euron is sexiest of them all. But none of them can beat the one whom I shall not name yet :P

I will, I am surprised you don't know, Dani. We are so much alike in our perverse taste in men. :cheers:

I used to have a boyfriend named Jaime. We looked a lot alike, and people always thought we were twins. When I introduced him to my family my uncles made jokes with my dad like, "Are you sure you didn't know his mother 18 years ago?" Whenever someone asked, "Are you two related?" I would say "Yes" and try to french kiss him. He thought it was gross, but i thought it was really funny. This was way before I read ASOIAF, so we were ahead of our time with the Twincest jokes.

I will, I am surprised you don't know, Dani. We are so much alike in our perverse taste in men. :cheers:

Oohh, I think I know! He's in my list too of course. I'm sure every guy I put on my list is on your list too, only the order may change, and maybe the last 2 :rofl:

I used to have a boyfriend named Jaime. We looked a lot alike, and people always thought we were twins. When I introduced him to my family my uncles made jokes with my dad like, "Are you sure you didn't know his mother 18 years ago?" Whenever someone asked, "Are you two related?" I would say "Yes" and try to french kiss him. He thought it was gross, but i thought it was really funny. This was way before I read ASOIAF, so we were ahead of our time with the Twincest jokes.

:lmao: :lmao: this is great

But Euron, no. He's too much of a cock.

I happen to like cock :leer:

Seriously, Khaleesi, while I acknowledge "he" is the most sexiest man in Westeros, he is not my sexiest man. He's my number 2. :blush:

Chelly, you have to confess when the game is over! I'm so curious.

I feel really sorry for you, for a reason I won't tell you just yet... Has to do with our off-forum antics :-p

Don't say you feel sorry for me, that's mean!

I'm here!

And your opinions are...?

We're all learning from you :D

I think this game should include sexy pictures of all the people mentioned, don't you agree?

YES!! Can I post lots and lots and lots of pictures of Jaime when he wins please?!?

Here's Euron.

Ok, I admit, that's sexy

Here's Euron.

That's the Euron we all love. He's so evil, disturbingly sexy.

And your opinions are...?

Tell us, Crown!

YES!! Can I post lots and lots and lots of pictures of Jaime when he wins please?!?

You're expected to! He won't win, though :P

Edit: I love your new name

Archived