MAFIA 97: Mystery Hall of Fame: Day Six

House Targaryen

"The Mods are Infallible!" Read the sign on top of the convention hall.

None of you could ever hope to have the reputation of the organizers. By any chance. You gathered altogether quietly, each of you expecting who would come through the door to continue today's debates and the potential infiltrators.

As the fifth of you was entering the hall, Piper came by to offer refreshments and the casual flirting. Not only was Piper infalible modding, but also flirting :leer:.

Six, Seven, and then Eight participants. You wondered how much longer it would be until you would be offered one of Lany's infallible muffins or cookies. Not only was Lany an infallible host; her cooking skills were reknown and had earned her the title of Creator of Culinary Masterpieces of the TTTNE.

Five more of you had joined the party. The coffee and tea were welcome in the chilly morning, and were working their way on elightening your senses. By the time the Seventeeth entered through the door, you were all in awe at the many scenarios Zar, Lany and Piper had drafted.

Yep. Seventeen. You read that right, hopefully. Because Zar is infallible in his scenes...

EDIT: He's so infallible, that he was able to realize Reyne was not really Reyne, but a spirit that vanished into thin air... a sign of a dead person. Meaning that only sixteen remained.

Zar of House Lannister stood up to address the crowd. His posture and demeanor always indicated an air of perfection you all desired. If you were to be a mod one day, you could only hope to be as infallible as these three!

"Good morning, mystery adepts! I see all sixteen of you (do I need to mention it again, so that you all read right?) have come to today's reading. Here is today's rddle:

The police were checking the place. Outside, Poole, House Lannister's faithful secretary, was a mass of nerves. Inspector Stark was reviewing the facts:

1. Lannister has been murdered. The murderer buried a stiletto through the back of the chair and right through his heart.

2. All the place was a mess, but nothing seems to be lost. Some sheets on his desk had coffee stains, but Lannister was not a coffee drinker. There was no coffee container of any kind in the office. There were a couple of gloves in the floor.

3. Poole had in her visit book just three announcements: Colby (2:35), Fell (3:10) and Tarth (3:45). Poole says that Tarth was the only one to serve himself a cup of coffee in a paper cup.

4. The cup of coffee was found in Poole's wastebasket. She claims that Tarth entered Lannister's office with the cup in his hands, and then he left it in her desk, so she took it and threw it away.

5. The stiletto had no fingerprints at all, but the paper cup was all covered with one type of fingerprint: Tarth's (they had a mobile fingerprint lab).

6. Lannister's wristwatch was broken, probably due to the fight, and it showed the time at 3:50.

Inspector Stark then talked to Poole, to tell her she was under arrest.

Why did he suspect her? PM us your answers.

It is now Day Two.

@Ester and Ash

Could you give me a rundown on your impressions of Stacks,Thorne and Kettle?

Um, Reyne pointed out that posting reads is perhaps not so clever. I didn't think of it when posting my impressions before.

Since I am around now I would like to but I will be here much more after this night is over so should I maybe wait?

Edit: cp :P

VOTE COUNT WHATEVER CORRECTED.

It is day 2

16 players remain: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Yronwood.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

16 players have not voted: Ashford, Blount, Celtigar, Dayne, Dondarrion, Estermont, Grandison, Karstark, Kettleblack, Mallister, Osgrey, Stackspear, Swann, Thorne, Vance, Yronwood.

Presumably everyone who's posted so far isn't the detective. I'd hope if she was trying to solve the riddle she'd not post first anyway as town. I don't think Reyne was the detective for a thing she said, anyway.

Hey estermonturtle guy can you post some content and stop being useless?

Archived