Who is the Mad Mouse?

We know Brienne meets Ser Shadrich the Mad Mouse on her travels to find Sansa Stark, but he discovers Briennes agenda with literally no clues whatsoever, he assumes she is at it for her own game like he seemingly is.

I find this a little odd, he is a 5'2 hedge knight, who lost his wealth at the Blackwater, and we are told has arrogance befitting skill at arms by Brienne. He is roaming with 2 other hedge knights, Ser Illifer and Ser Creighton, all are of houses Brienne dosent recognize.

Are they really just 3 hedge knights? we see Shadrich turn up as a hired hedge knight under Petyr Baelish at the Eyrie with Sansa present, I am unsure as to if he knows it is Sansa, and I guess the other hedge knights would be his companions.

I think its eerie that he is an enigma, who guesses Briennes purpose at a glance, and happens to find a girl he is looking for, that not even Varys can find, or just shows up at where she is hiding way too coincidental, I feel Shadrich has an ulterior motive. i think either he is in Littlefingers employ previous to his hiring in the Vale, or is working for someone else. We might even have met Ser Shadrich before, but as to where I havent the foggiest, I wonder if Petyr knows what he is looking for, and how he would react.

He is integral to Sansas plot, which intrigues me greatly as he comes from nowhere and dosent seem to symbolize anything important.

Yeah something is going to happen, maybe LF manipulates Sansa into killing him and that's the controversial Sansa chapter we're getting in TWoW :dunno: . Or maybe he is successful in stealing Sansa away back to KL, really at this point anything is possible.

My brain went into overdrive when he was mentioned in Sansa's chapter. God knows what he's up to.. he probably won't recognise Sansa at any rate, so I don't think he'll kidnap her or take her back to KL

Maybe he's secretly Ashara-Lyanna-Rhaegar-Howland-Benjen Targaryen-Stark-Reed-Dayne.

I'm not sure if he has another employer behind the scenes, or if he's just seeking Sansa of his own volition in hopes of being rewarded.

I do find the albino mouse in his arms to be interesting and I wonder if that tells us anything about him that isn't obvious at this point.

It really is a big coincidence that he is in the Eyrie. Even if Alayne hasn't auburn hair he is at least following some clue that led him straight to LF and the Eyrie.

Yeah something is going to happen, maybe LF manipulates Sansa into killing him and that's the controversial Sansa chapter we're getting in TWoW :dunno: . Or maybe he is successful in stealing Sansa away back to KL, really at this point anything is possible.

I didn't know about this controversial chapter in TWoW. Interesting, when did GRRM talk about that? All I knew is that we could expect big shocks in Aeron's chapter.

We know Brienne meets Ser Shadrich the Mad Mouse on her travels to find Sansa Stark, but he discovers Briennes agenda with literally no clues whatsoever, he assumes she is at it for her own game like he seemingly is.

I find this a little odd, he is a 5'2 hedge knight, who lost his wealth at the Blackwater, and we are told has arrogance befitting skill at arms by Brienne. He is roaming with 2 other hedge knights, Ser Illifer and Ser Creighton, all are of houses Brienne dosent recognize.

Are they really just 3 hedge knights? we see Shadrich turn up as a hired hedge knight under Petyr Baelish at the Eyrie with Sansa present, I am unsure as to if he knows it is Sansa, and I guess the other hedge knights would be his companions.

I think its eerie that he is an enigma, who guesses Briennes purpose at a glance, and happens to find a girl he is looking for, that not even Varys can find, or just shows up at where she is hiding way too coincidental, I feel Shadrich has an ulterior motive. i think either he is in Littlefingers employ previous to his hiring in the Vale, or is working for someone else. We might even have met Ser Shadrich before, but as to where I havent the foggiest, I wonder if Petyr knows what he is looking for, and how he would react.

He is integral to Sansas plot, which intrigues me greatly as he comes from nowhere and dosent seem to symbolize anything important.

His sigil is a mouse with red eyes......that could be a clue.

And when he says he was "forced to pay a ransom he couldnt afford", I'm not sure hes talking about gold or silver either.

Ran mentions a controversial Sansa chapter coming up in the WoW. I thought it would be controversial due to to either Littlefinger raping Sansa or Sansa killing Robert at Littlefinger's command/suggestion.

Who is Ran and how do they know this?

He has to know who she is. He knew who Brienne was referring to with nary a clue.

Yeah but they all think Sansa has auburn hair, and more importantly it doesn't seem that they have actually seen Sansa in person.

I believe he's there just based on the fact that Lysa is Sansa's aunt.

Ran mentions a controversial Sansa chapter coming up in the WoW. I thought it would be controversial due to to either Littlefinger raping Sansa or Sansa killing Robert at Littlefinger's command/suggestion.

Did you consider Sansa having consensual sex with LF?

I think that deep down she knows that Littlefinger is responsible for her family's demise due what she heard her Aunty Lysa say just before her death. It also seems apparent that she doesn't like the over the top affections of her "father" in the last couple Allayne chapters......but it possible. I just think that Littlefinger raping Sansa is more controversial.

I don't see how Sansa dyes her hair and we're supposed to believe that no one puts 2 and 2 together that Sansa disappears from KL and suddenly LF has a bastard daughter around Sansa's age. I think Myranda Royce suspects and if Shadrich doesn't suspect now he will soon.

Archived