Could Dany's and Cercei's lesbian encounters be foreshadowing their future relationship? <Not At All Crackpot>

Greatest complement ever. :drool:

That's kinda what I was going for.

Yeah i'm kinda terrified GRRM is going to see this thread and then we're going to get an epic Cersei/Dany scissoring to end the winds of winter. And whenever I imagine GRRM writing these scenes I picture him sweating profusely, typing furiously, and totally in the zone until something snaps him out of like a phone call or his cat knocking over a jar.

Yeah i'm kinda terrified GRRM is going to see this thread and then we're going to get an epic Cersei/Dany scissoring to end the winds of winter. And whenever I imagine GRRM writing these scenes I picture him sweating profusely, typing furiously, and totally in the zone until something snaps him out of like a phone call or his cat knocking over a jar.

Scissor me timbers!

:lmao: :lmao: help im dying!!!

Archived