The real Aegon?

HouseFrancis93

So I don't know why I've taken so long to join a forum for asoiaf, as I spend time on dragonmount (WOT series) and a Tolkien discussion forum. Anyway I finally decided to find people to discuss one of mister Martin's best works so far. So I wanted to make a post about the spontaneous appearance of Aegon. I actually never put to much thought into the idea when I was reading the books because it just felt that it was implied that it really was Aegon. So any thoughts on that or predictions about what is to come of the situation.

It doesn't really matters whether Aegon is fake or not (though it seems that he's fake). He's plan A, while Dany always had been plan B. Maybe the whole situation will turn around in the future, but Varys and Illyrio always supported Aegon in the first place.

My idea is that Varys/Illyrio didn't expect Dany to survive (well, i guess they actively tried to kill her -poisoned wine-, tyring to convince Robert that it was his own idea), and then, when finally Khal Drogo decides to seek vengeance and conquer Westeros, Varys would convince Robert on recruiting an army and cross the Narrow Sea to face his foe in Essos. Of course, once Robert had departed from Westeros when his army, Aegon and the Golden company would cross the sea in the opposite direction, and easily conquer Westeros.

What happaned was simple!

The tragedy of Summerhall was actually them trying to unfreeze Aegon the Conqueror from chryosleep. The Others used magic on him for this; anyhow!

The ToJ is where Rhaegar took his ancestor and used some of the Old God powers, from Lyanna, who was part child of the forest and pregnant with Rhaegar's baby. They transfered Aegon's life essance into the child; and as only death can pay for life, Lyanna died birthing Aegon the First, back again! She told Eddard to take him to Winterfell and hide him, until such a time when he was needed. Then, Jon would have to die to be reborn as Aegon the Conqueror. Which is why Bloodraven warged Bowen Marsh and co, into killing him, so he can be reborn and wake the stone dragons beneath the wall!

( /Sarcasm. )

Archived