MAFIA 106 - The triumphant return of Mafia - Day Six - GAME OVER.

House Hightower

Let's be honest here, if I got all excited and defensive you'd be saying those are scummy too.

Faraday why the mislynch desires?

Do you feel your actions are scummy?

I don't...understand your second question. I mean, I've claimed symp - don't evil people want mislynches?

Do you feel your actions are scummy?

I don't...understand your second question. I mean, I've claimed symp - don't evil people want mislynches?

No, but I know I'm a townie so I'm biased in that regard.

That assumes I took your symp claim seriously. Maybe I should have.

Kidisaster

Because I'm actually Faraday's symp. This game so crazy.

Indeed. I'm winning already.

It's going to be easier to mislynch you if I keep my bullshit as undefined as possible.

See: Kidisaster and how I'm going to mislynch him with stuff that's as vague his possible (note his wooden response!)

thank you for giving away your true intentions faraday.

But, I see with the wooden. The wooden tell has never ever failed anyone!

You guys are like mafia hipsters.

BLURB FROM THE ALT ACCOUNTS:

ASHFORD

Ashford from the Reach is one of the obscure houses used as alts. They're technically not as obscure because the events of one of Dunk & Egg's stories happen in a tourney by a Lord Ashford. However, as of "A Dance with Dragons" there are no known Ashfords during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire.

The last recorded feature of House Ashford was in Game 97 as "House Ashford", and had an FM role then.

It is Day One,

14 Players Remain:

EarlyEarl, Emmit, Expecto Patronum, Faraday, Gertrude, The Greater Walrus, Jupiter, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, TheMalcolm, Monday, SnowStorm, Tammy, Whiskeyjack

With 14 it takes 8 to Lynch and 7 to Go to Night.

3 Votes for KiDisaster (EarlyEarl, Faraday, Whiskeyjack)

1 Vote for Monday (Expecto Patronum)

1 Vote for Expecto Patronum (TheMalcolm)

1 Vote for Jupiter (Tammy)

8 Players not voting: Emmit, Gertrude, The Greater Walrus, Jupiter, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, Monday, SnowStorm.

huh?

You're new... it's ok. Let me fill you in:

Expecto is mostly right, people don't listen to him because he's a little bit over the top, but he means well and he has great guts and is always (well, about 90% of the time) right.

Bottom line is: listen to expect, treasure his madness and embrace his persona. Otherwise he'll bus you to death in a 1v1 battle, and I believe neither of us wants that.

Cause obviously a vote on me.. at any point in the game is a safe vote.. no one will actually think is fake, real, or anything really.. they'll just look past by it in the end.

Is there a reason that you didn't want Malc to answer that?

More importantly, do you think Malc voted you for avoiding attention? Is that what you're saying here?

Or did you want to dismiss it as Joke-vote for him?

Do you think Expecto's answer prevents Malc from answering? Or that Malc can just copy Expecto's answer?

No.

I know it wasn't anything great in the way of pressuring that I did there to Malc, but answering a question for someone else is bad taste, especially early game.

And the way he did it was soft pushing Malc, imo. So I wanted EP to make a clear statement.

Archived