MAFIA 106 - The triumphant return of Mafia - Day Six - GAME OVER.

House Hightower

Oh no my expecto impression would be tons better!

give me a minute, I'll try to get into character.

pedit. no, i have until page 5 to do what i want and you can't stop me.

I haven't read the first pages of the game yet. I'm in the middle of something right now, but soon!

No.

I know it wasn't anything great in the way of pressuring that I did there to Malc, but answering a question for someone else is bad taste, especially early game.

But he wasn't answering for Malc. His answer was pretty much the last thing Malc would have said. I don't see why it has any impact on Malc's response, other than to possibly increase pressure on Malc. If that's what you wanted, then I'm not sure why Expecto's response would bother you.

And the way he did it was soft pushing Malc, imo. So I wanted EP to make a clear statement.

Yeah, okay. I don't disagree with that.

Lovely, I guess it's time to get serious, maybe.

Also there is a really really good chance I fall asleep before finishing. I wasn't joking about being home sick.

Although I'm probably going to tell you that I don't like the kid wagon much, but we'll see.

I wonder if a symp has ever done this before. I've never played, so I wouldn't know. But my gut tells me they might have.

hey you don't know me but i'm a pretty conservative player and would never claim symp as symp!! i'd be way 2 scared.

(Also 2 pages, really? This is a 14 player game I expect some early activity!)

BLURB FROM THE ALT ACCOUNTS:

BAELISH

There are few House Alts so adequately used to play Mafia as House Baelish.

Baelish of the Fingers is a noble house from the Vale. Those who haven't read the books would be surprised to know that Baelish's sigil is NOT a mockingbird, but the Titan of Braavos's head in a pale green field. Petyr Baelish (a.k.a. Littlefinger, or the obvScum of ASOIAF), is only the second Lord of this very recent house.

The last recorded feature of House Baelish was in Game 104 as the recurring "House Wythers", and had an Innocent role then.

It is Day One,

14 Players Remain:

EarlyEarl, Emmit, Expecto Patronum, Faraday, Gertrude, The Greater Walrus, Jupiter, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, TheMalcolm, Monday, SnowStorm, Tammy, Whiskeyjack

With 14 it takes 8 to Lynch and 7 to Go to Night.

3 Votes for Expecto Patronum (TheMalcolm, SnowStorm, Faraday)

2 Votes for KiDisaster (EarlyEarl, Whiskeyjack)

1 Vote for Monday (Expecto Patronum)

1 Vote for Jupiter (Tammy)

7 Players not voting: Emmit, Gertrude, The Greater Walrus, Jupiter, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, Monday.

Huh. This might be a good answer, but your tone is kind of weird at times. Idk too lazy to read old games to see if it was always like that.

What's weird about it?

Although I'm probably going to tell you that I don't like the kid wagon much, but we'll see.

Why do you dislike my wagon? It's a beautiful wagon :(

Page 5 means no more silly posts right? I'm done now. Maybe.

What's weird about it?

I'll answer! And then Earl can attack me for answering a question you asked Faraday.

It's wooden.

haha

But no, really. Also, you seem self-conscious and sensitive to people suspecting you.

Thank you Earl. Am I looking suspicious already?

It would have if I had drawn scum, yeah.

Tell me more about how/why I'm scum pls.

Am I correct in assuming that 'wooden' means too dry, too matter of fact or something like that or am I way off base?

Archived