MAFIA 106 - The triumphant return of Mafia - Day Six - GAME OVER.

House Hightower

BLURB FROM THE ALT ACCOUNTS:

CELTIGAR

Sworn to the Crownlands, House Celtigar of Claw Isle is an ancient and proud house, with the blood of old Valyria in its veins. House Celtigar is rumoured to keep some secrets from the crowd. Claw Isle is said to hold fabulous treasures that bear witness to their wealth.

Adrian Celtigar is known to have shifted his fealty from Stannis to Joffrey Baratheon after being imprisoned in Blackwater. Whatever it takes to survive.

The last recorded feature of House Celtigar was in Game 104 as "House Upcliff", and had an Innocent role then.

It is Day One,

14 Players Remain:

EarlyEarl, Emmit, Expecto Patronum, Faraday, Gertrude, The Greater Walrus, Jupiter, KiDisaster, The Kingmaker, TheMalcolm, Monday, SnowStorm, Tammy, Whiskeyjack

With 14 it takes 8 to Lynch and 7 to Go to Night.

5 Votes for Gertrude (KiDisaster, SnowStorm, TheMalcolm, Expecto Patronum, Monday)

3 Votes for Expecto Patronum (Faraday, Jupiter, EarlyEarl)

2 Votes for KiDisaster (Whiskeyjack, Gertrude)

1 Vote for Jupiter (Tammy)

3 Players not voting: Emmit, The Greater Walrus, The Kingmaker.

Yeah, I hate being caught for perceived "wrong reasons" as scum, too. It sucks.

Yeah, that's totally what's happening.

So far this game is annoying and not fun. I can't fight against the expectations of what an 'innocent' Gert looks like to you all - been there, done that, and if you do actually lynch me because I'm not playing optimally, whatever that is, then screw you all. Love you, but screw you all.

Be back before lynch.

(ok, yeah, I'm back - who am I kidding, I can't stay away)

Now not scum hunting is a reason I can buy. And you're right - just not feeling the game right now. I am interested to see if Jupiter comes back soon to follow up on his questions. He seemed invested and then was gone.

Why not? Why should I jump on Expecto?

Because I feel like kid looks more town than expecto and this game revolves around me and my thoughts because I'm totally self-absorbed.

It wasn't that you had to jump on expecto but that you used it as part of your reasoning.

What are your scum tells for Gert?

Your vote is basically where I'd expect a partner to bus.

Same question for Malc. But I'd like Monday to answer first.

Why would you expect a partner to Gert to bus her now? Gert and Monday are both skilled players and the players on her wagon are not the most persuasive, so why would Monday (or anyone else) bus Gert when her lynch seems so easily avoidable?

Archived