Multiplayer Games

Olligarchy

So, I just got back to this gem of modding and have gotten interested in the idea of playing it on multiplayer. Are there those of us that would be interested in either multiplayer battles, or even "hot seat" style campaigns?

Any is fine, though a short campaign is more likely to be finished. I'm on turn like 60 of my game as Stark and nowhere near taking the throne, though I have begun an assault on the Vale ;D

Vanilla is fine, but what other submods do they have?

Alright. I've setup the vanilla and ready to roll.

The Houses that we may play as are as follows:

Lannister - I'd like to be these guys. ;)

Tully-

Greyjoy-

Renly -

Joffrey-

Tyrells -

Stark-

Martell -

Stannis-

Arryn- Stannis Eats no Peaches

Make your pick, but be aware that once the game starts there is no easy way of joining as we have to start an all new game and I have to change config files all over again to make it work.

Did you use the standard trick of placing Westeros folder into the mods folder, and then changing one of the kingdoms campaigns (like teutonic) into another name like 1, and then naming Westeros into teutonic? :)

Change the name as I suggested then. :) That's the work around with Steam.

After that go to your steam, startup kingdoms and pick the "campaign" you changed the mod folder name to.

For example change Westeros name to teutonic (you have to unzip the mod first obviously) and then startup teutonic with the medieval launcher.

Archived