LonCon 3 -- Airport Hookups Thread

DaveAx

Arrival: 14 August

8:10PM London, United Kingdom - Heathrow, terminal 1

Airline: Icelandair FI454

haven't booked anything yet... just seeing if anyone else might be arriving around the same time

We're arriving at the same time, because we're on the same flight :) We picked up the Oyster passes and are just planning on using transit to get to our hotel (Travelodge), which looking at maps, looks confusing. We fly out of Gatwick on the 19th at 1pm.

That reminds me, I need to make a post asking for transit advice. Maybe I'll put that in the other con thread.

We're arriving at the same time, because we're on the same flight :) We picked up the Oyster passes and are just planning on using transit to get to our hotel (Travelodge), which looking at maps, looks confusing. We fly out of Gatwick on the 19th at 1pm.

That reminds me, I need to make a post asking for transit advice. Maybe I'll put that in the other con thread.

I'm leaving from Gatwick on the 19th at noon. I'm at the Novotel. But you may not want to leave a early as me, since I need to be there an hour before.

I'm just doing the public transit thing. I find using google maps helps. There's a transit option. Between that and the transit planner it starts looking a bit simpler

Archived