UnHodor ?

XIIIsnow

Hey guys, this was probably already discussed somewhere on the forum, but I can't find it. So, I have to ask. First of all, I am a book fan, so I just recently start to watch GoT. On one hand, as we could see at Hardhome (correct me if I'm wrong) the NIghtKing rose all the dead and turn them into undead. So how come there is no undead Hodor anywhere? Is it because of his mental state? Is it because the Knightking knows that Bran already been in Hodor's head? (dont know if he actually did it in the show). Same goes for the Bloodraven, he is also dead, so why not turn him :)

• 1 month later...
On 2017-01-22 at 5:33 PM, XIIIsnow said:

Hey guys, this was probably already discussed somewhere on the forum, but I can't find it. So, I have to ask. First of all, I am a book fan, so I just recently start to watch GoT. On one hand, as we could see at Hardhome (correct me if I'm wrong) the NIghtKing rose all the dead and turn them into undead. So how come there is no undead Hodor anywhere? Is it because of his mental state? Is it because the Knightking knows that Bran already been in Hodor's head? (dont know if he actually did it in the show). Same goes for the Bloodraven, he is also dead, so why not turn him :)

Who says they didn't turn Hodor? Maybe his giants blood came into play, there haven't been any giant-wights this far iirc so maybe they have some immunity.

Bloodraven though... He has a weirwood growing through him.

When have we had a chance to see a wight Hodor? The last time we saw the wights was episode 6, in the immediate aftermath of their leaving him, and Benjen promptly rescued them and fled. It's possible one of the pursuing wights could've been a recently converted Hodor, but chances are he wasn't raised right away even as the existing wights pursued Bran and Meera.

Honestly I'd be more surprised if they didn't take this golden opportunity to screw with the audience by showing a wight Hodor at the vanguard at some point next season.

Archived