VA shooting

nenja the warrior

Read a Yoko Ono tweet from back in 2015, at that time she stated that the U.S. had over 1.15 million shooting deaths since John Lennons assassination in 1985.

Rolling Stone article pointed out that since 1968 there have been more U.S. civillian shooting deaths than have died in all its wars through its entire history, presumably they arent including the nearly exterminated indigenous populations deaths which would seem to falsify that statement though?

Anyways, whole lotta gunning go on. http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/1-15-million-americans-have-been-killed-by-guns-since-john-lennons-death-20151208

One of the most consistent data points about radical terror attacks: the perp beat women.

Hodgkinson was also “observed throwing” his daughter “around the bedroom,” the police report said. After the girl broke free, Hodgkinson followed and “started hitting her arms, pulling her hair, and started grabbing her off the bed.”

Moreland said Hodgkinson's daughter "told me a lot of stories that he was really awful to her."

"According to his foster daughter, he was always angry," Moreland said. "She was really unhappy there. She had come over to get away from them."

When Moreland tried escaping with Hodgkinson's daughter in a vehicle, Hodgkinson reached inside and “turned off the ignition,” the report said.

"We were panicked and when I tried to reverse, I hit neutral instead and he opened my car door and hit me, and then came to her car door and pulled out a knife and cut her seatbelt and dragged her out," Moreland said. "She was only 15 or 16, I think. She was so tiny."

Archived