cersei child birth

StoneColdJorahMormont

Anyone else get the strange feeling she will die during childbirth giving birth to a monster as she put it Tyrion was ? and Jamie being torn between loving the baby and hating it while bringing it up much like Tywin was.

Both Tywin and Cersie deeply despised Tyrion for something that was out of his control and Jamie was always the one to jump to his defense and never blamed him for their mothers death....

So would Jamie be so forgiving if it was his own son and Cersei died ? I feel he would slowly become to hate his own child similar to how Tywin would let slip in the heat of argument.

On the hand would Cersei in her final moments looking at her new born child have any hate for them knowing that giving birth to " A monster " has meant the end of her own life ? if not would she also then release any hate she had for Tyrion ? would be such a reversal on both Cersei and Jamie.

I don't think Cersei is pregnant at all.

I think she feels, that she is losing Jamie and uses the "You can't leave me know, I'm having your baby" strategy to keep him. Maybe hoping she will get pregnant soon or at least hoping that until he finds out, it is several weeks later and the worst fights are over then.

So no, I don't think she will die in childbirth. The prophecy - which was also in the show - clearly says, that she will have only three children.

I think she is pregnant, but will miscarry.  I think that will be just 1 more thing to drive Cersei mad.  As mentioned, the prophecy Maggie the Frog told her said she would have 3 kids, which she has already.  No new babies for her...

But to answer your question, Jaime has changed over the years for sure.  If he were to have another kid, and it was born an imp, I don't think he would love it any less.  Not as the man he is now, which is inherently good.  I think in theory, he would succeed where his father failed in raising his imp baby... 

I'm not sure she's pregnant at all.
It can be a ploy to lure Jamie closer to her, or it can be that she thinks she's pregnant but is actually having her menopause.

If she is pregnant however, she will most likely either miscarry, die before it's born, or die in childbirth.
The latter would fulfill the Valonqar-prophecy in a twisted way actually.

Archived