Best in Bed?

No Ser

OK -- I know there have been a gizillion threads on whose sexiest, who do you want to marry, etc. etc. But its all good clean fun, so here is my twist. Who do you think would be great between the sheets? We are talking one night stands here, nothing more profound. My list:

1. The Red Viper. Older, experienced, good with a spear. Sends off that dirty, kinky vibe. An easy call for number one.

2. Jon Snow. A little young, but showed such strong, self-taught instincts, he's hard to pass up.

3. Sandor. Six foot eight and full of muscle, but described as having a surprisingly delicate touch. Dim the lights and sign me up.

And, sadly, the no go list.

1. Jaime. Gorgeous but when I think about where his hands -- correction hand-- has been, well, ick.

2. Sam. Can't get past the whole "pink mast" thing.

3. Tyrion. Phone sex only please.

Cersei - No contest here; she's an evil conniving bitch who has to act civil in public. She's been taken on the altar of the seven (by her brother), and played "the man" in her first bi-curious encounter...something tells me Jaime has had to hide scratch marks on his back before. Plus, the fact that I hate her would add a lot of "fire" to the one night stand, haha...it calls to my mind a line from the movie "Love Stinks": "So, do you think the sex is better when you hate the person?" "YES!"

Second place: Asha - Ambitious Warrior/Viking Woman, easy call here.

(...this must be one hell of an intro for myself to the board, eh? :P )

Hmmmm....

1) Sand Snakes. Sexy, exotic, erotic, in great shape. I'd especially want the one who bedded Ser Arys. Arianne, was it? She seemed kind as well as sexy, which is a big plus.

2) Cersei Lannister. Sure I hate her, and she's like money: don't put it in your mouth, you don't know where it's been....but she's also damn sexy, and I am sure all the hatred would make the sex fiery.

3) I'd like to say Shae, but quite frankly after knowing who she sleeps with....no thanks.

Hmmmm....

1) Sand Snakes. Sexy, exotic, erotic, in great shape. I'd especially want the one who bedded Ser Arys. Arianne, was it? She seemed kind as well as sexy, which is a big plus.

Arianne is not one of the Sand Snakes. The Sand Snakes are the bastard daughters of Oberyn Martell (hence Sand, the Dornish bastard name). Princess Arianne is the daughter of Prince Doran Martell, the ruler of Dorne. BTW, not all of the Sand Snakes qualify as hot. You might want to reread their descriptions. Arianne, though, definitely hot.

Dany.

Obviously she's rather young. But she also has some experience, and she has dragons. Which could spice things up.

I was going to mention her, but after reading how Khal Drogo was described in the sack...I don't think I'd be able to live up to the challenge of being next in line. :P

Good call on Melisandre too! Crazy, fire cult, zealot sex has to be awesome!

Tyrion seems to be pretty good. Shae couldn't have been pretending all the time.

brienne and tyrion hmm... well if oposites attract....

i think i would go for that freckled girl that made the bet with the dark girl at the brothel the one who

thinks she can get tyrion to pick her :drool:

OK -- I know there have been a gizillion threads on whose sexiest, who do you want to marry, etc. etc. But its all good clean fun, so here is my twist. Who do you think would be great between the sheets? We are talking one night stands here, nothing more profound. My list:

1. The Red Viper. Older, experienced, good with a spear. Sends off that dirty, kinky vibe. An easy call for number one.

2. Jon Snow. A little young, but showed such strong, self-taught instincts, he's hard to pass up.

3. Sandor. Six foot eight and full of muscle, but described as having a surprisingly delicate touch. Dim the lights and sign me up.

And, sadly, the no go list.

1. Jaime. Gorgeous but when I think about where his hands -- correction hand-- has been, well, ick.

2. Sam. Can't get past the whole "pink mast" thing.

3. Tyrion. Phone sex only please.

I agree with your first top 3 (in a little different order, though), but I can't really agree with your second list.

Poor Jaime... you should grant him some more luck. The poor man can't even help himself right now. I guess with his left hand it's just not the same.

Sam is out of the question for me too, not because of the pink mast, but because of the fungus between his toes.

Euron would definitely be a no go. He must be full of diseases, and those blue lips... ick :stunned:

I shall not mention Stannis...

How come Biter isn't on the no-sex list? *shudder*

As for me, I'd have to say the girl who taught Daenerys about the "love arts" or whatever it was. I mean, she teaches sex as an art.. That's gotta be pretty good, right there.

Other than that... Hm, I'd say Queen Margaery and her cousins. At the same time. Like the Blue Bard's confession stories... All night.

Cersei: 8 (on a hottness scale), known to be good in bed, 3some potential.

Mel: 9, she's got to have some tricks for making those shadow babies.

Arianne Martell: 9, seductive, exotic.

Dany: 9.5, aggressive, 3some potential (when I started these books, she was perfectly legal for me. Damn you GRRM for taking so long and now making me feel awkward for being attracted to Dany)

Asha: 8, horny, seductive, aggressive, if she was willing to turn her own brother on what is she willing to do to any other guy.

Cersei: 8 (on a hottness scale), known to be good in bed, 3some potential.

Mel: 9, she's got to have some tricks for making those shadow babies.

Arianne Martell: 9, seductive, exotic.

Dany: 9.5, aggressive, 3some potential (when I started these books, she was perfectly legal for me. Damn you GRRM for taking so long and now making me feel awkward for being attracted to Dany)

Asha: 8, horny, seductive, aggressive, if she was willing to turn her own brother on what is she willing to do to any other guy.

Does this scale go to 11?

I think Asha's interests lay in another direction.

I bet Littlefinger is good. He's quick and nimble, with deft hands. Then there's the way he semi-undresses the women that march him to his wedding bed. And Lysa certainly seemed satisfied that night.

Tyrion probably knows a few good tricks as well. You don't whore around like he does and not learn something. Same with Oberyn, who has the added bonus of being utterly delectable. Sandor's probably good in a "not ungentle" way.

And I would totally go for the Laughing Storm. He may or may not know any tricks, but it'd be fun as hell. He'd start laughing, and that would get me laughing, and we'd both laugh all the way through the sex.

Archived