Best in Bed?

No Ser

:agree:

Although I wonder if leaving the Kingsguard is similar to leaving the Night's watch.

(BTW has anyone else ever left the Kingsguard (except ser Barristan)?)

(Sorry for drifting off topic)

Remember, when he joined the Kingsguard, he said that he would say no vows. So he's off the hook as far as Kingsguard honor is concerned (I would think; correct me if I'm wrong). And of course Cersei was telling people that she had him dismissed, when that wasn't true at all.

Duh... anyone else but the Hound, if you read carefully, DJDonegal :drunk:

I only read your post which said named Ser Barristan and when you apologised for drifting off topic, I figured it was a new point you had come up with and I wouldn't need to check previous posts to see what people had said. My bad.

Friends?

Okay... how come all of a sudden a bunch of people have pics on their profile of guys without a shirt on/naked guys? Why'd this happen all at once?

But about the thread, Arianne. She definitely seems to know what she's doing. But SHE IS NOT A SAND SNAKE. Just saying.

Also, I will not vote for Alayaya etc. because it kind of makes it less fun when you have to pay them. For me that would take away from the whole experience.

Dany would also be good, but how could I compete with Drogo?

Remember, when he joined the Kingsguard, he said that he would say no vows. So he's off the hook as far as Kingsguard honor is concerned (I would think; correct me if I'm wrong). And of course Cersei was telling people that she had him dismissed, when that wasn't true at all.

He said he wouldn't say KNIGHTLY vows. He had to say the KG vows but there was the little problem that every previous member of the KG was a knight and Sandor wasn't.

Seriously I know Sandor is tall, dark, and whatever else you want to say but do you remember the descriptions of his face? Ladies must be a lot less shallow than I thought. Let me know how the kisses go :leer:

There was me thinking I'd have Sandor all to myself - seems I going to have to fight for him :fence:

Damn, now I have to fight you for both Logan AND Sandor? We should develop different tastes :P

Okay... how come all of a sudden a bunch of people have pics on their profile of guys without a shirt on/naked guys? Why'd this happen all at once?

You need to wander into the General Chatter forum once in a while. BTW, in each of those avatars, those are the posters themselves. Check out the "Official NHAW Thread"* for details. Then join in.

*Naked hatted avatar week.

You need to wander into the General Chatter forum once in a while. BTW, in each of those avatars, those are the posters themselves. Check out the "Official NHAW Thread"* for details. Then join in.

*Naked hatted avatar week.

I never look at general chat. :leaving:

How long has this been going on??? Because that thread has 69 pages.

fantasizing about banging fictional characters is a new low!

but put me down for Ashara Dayne (when she was alive, sicko!). And I think shes old enough, unlike you lecherous Sansa lovers :P

Aryeztur:

NHAW is "Naked Hatted Avatar Week. Check this thread in General Chatter for more details. Essentially, those who wish to join in take pictures of themselves, naked, with a hat. That becomes their avatar. Naughty bits must be covered.

Now that you know, break out your camera and a hat!

Archived