Best in Bed?

No Ser

I agree on Craster. Also, no Biter, Rorge, Lem Lemoncloak, Fat syphilis-carrying Robert Baratheon, Ser Alliser Thorne, any of the Kingsguard barring Jaime (*screams*) or Sandor (*squeals*), or Lord Walder Frey.

And Jaime is not too quick. Cersei definitely liked it. And being around Brienne did not cramp his style! :P

I agree on Craster. Also, no Biter, Rorge, Lem Lemoncloak, Fat syphilis-carrying Robert Baratheon, Ser Alliser Thorne, any of the Kingsguard barring Jaime (*screams*) or Sandor (*squeals*), or Lord Walder Frey.

And Jaime is not too quick. Cersei definitely liked it. And being around Brienne did not cramp his style! :P

I agree with your list 100% 90% (minus Sandor).

But I must say that I am such a sucker for hot, asshole guys that I would totally do a young Robert Baratheon.

Lysa Tully - a little insane, but the screaming :D... :smileysex:

I'd cheerfully do Lysa - on the condition that I get to chuck her out the Moon Door afterwards.

Anyway, my number one would be Asha, though I'd probably settle for pretty much any woman in the books (apart from Old Nan, the Queen of Thorns, the Ghost of High Heart, etc. Even I'm not that desperate).

I'd cheerfully do Lysa - on the condition that I get to chuck her out the Moon Door afterwards.

*nods sagely* yes, a ONS can be a bit awkward the next morning.

I mentioned a few already (Rorge, Biter, Gregor etc. ) but I think I forgot Vargo Hoat. :ack:

*shudders* Vargo Hoat = very unthexthy, along with all of the brave companions. Also on the 'Not in Seven Hells' List; Tyrion (much as I love the guy, I'm with Sansa on this one), Gregor (unthinkably terrible), drunken lech Robert B., Drogo, Illyrio, and a host of other creepy, sinister, and nasty candidates; Roose Bolton, Ramsay, the Freys etc, and the Targaryens don't float my boat either.

I would happily check out:

Garlan Tyrell - and I can't substantiate that he'd be any good other than for the fact that he's great at everything else, you'd have something pretty to look at during the deed (he's a manlier, older version of Loras after all), and lady Leonette always seems happy.

Jaime - predictable choice of course, and he might act like he was doing you a favour, but frankly, he would be. ;)

Theon - from the textual evidence he seems pretty seflish, but there's just something deliciously naughty about the idea of doing it with Theon in Lord Eddard's bed.:whip:

But I must say that I am such a sucker for hot, asshole guys that I would totally do a young Robert Baratheon.

Oh yes.

Jaime - predictable choice of course, and he might act like he was doing you a favour, but frankly, he would be. ;)

I think the awesome thing is that Jaime wouldn't act like he's doing you a favor. I feel that Jaime would never sleep with a woman unless he really felt something for her. That's part of what makes him so desirable.

I think the awesome thing is that Jaime wouldn't act like he's doing you a favor. I feel that Jaime would never sleep with a woman unless he really felt something for her. That's part of what makes him so desirable.

Actually that's a valid point of view I hadn't considered. Thinking that Cersei is the only woman he has slept with, eschewing whores and mistresses when he could have virtually anyone (or at least, surely a large number of attractive and wililng women) does suggest that he'd only go into it if he felt real attachment. I think my inital thought that he might be a little condescending with other women, came from his inevitable comparison of every woman with Cersei, his only love (at the moment). However, his loyalty to Cersei (whether or not he remains so after all that has happened) coupled with Jaime's lack of machismo in needing to prove his masculinity by bedding anything in a dress is definitely worth considering, and yes, does make him more desirable. Gosh, you should definitely work in Jaime Lannister PR, you've made a fangirl out of me. :P

This topic has had me thinking about practically every character in the series - to the extent that I've seriously considered Tywin and Roose Bolton. :uhoh:

Gosh, you should definitely work in Jaime Lannister PR, you've made a fangirl out of me. :P

I think I already do ;)

And yeah, this topic made me think of every character, even poor Sam Tarly. By the way, some of the black brothers need to be released from their vows. Especially the awesome Halfhand guy. I think I would do him - the only problem is that he kind of scares me.

One word: pox. You never know with the stablehands ;).

Crackpot Theory time: We don't know about the Gatehouse re: STDs but Pia seems to have slept with any male in the Riverlands with a pulse and seems to have avoided any nasty complications. Combined with Harrenhal's proximity to the Isle of Faces, I have come to the conclusion that the Green Men have been protecting her and that Pia is really the Chosen One of the Children of the Forest. I don't know why yet, I'm still working that part out.

Crackpot Theory time: We don't know about the Gatehouse re: STDs but Pia seems to have slept with any male in the Riverlands with a pulse and seems to have avoided any nasty complications. Combined with Harrenhal's proximity to the Isle of Faces, I have come to the conclusion that the Green Men have been protecting her and that Pia is really the Chosen One of the Children of the Forest. I don't know why yet, I'm still working that part out.

:lol: This alone may qualify her for Best In Bed: Pia, the Holy (Barren-but-Clean) Womb!

Archived