Best in Bed?

No Ser

Well Renly is obviously the best in Westeros. Not only did he satisfy Loras but he quite possibly did the same for Marg. Picture those Tyrells falling over themselves for the Storm Lord.

Personally however, I think I'd want to try that Northern girl, Kyra was it... that Theon was describing to Robb. Shy everywhere but in the bedroom. Yum.

I'd be willing with far too many :P

Drogo, Jaime (post hand-loss), Renly (I believe him to be bi. In fact it makes no difference to me :P), Jon, Jaqen, the Blackfish and Rhaegar (pre-corpse state). Mmmmm Rhaegar.

Also Benjen, and Ned. :P

The best of all of these? Probably Oberyn, but really not my cup of tea; I don't like predatory men at all at all. Then Tyrion, again not my type. In all of the above, Renly'd be the best in the sack, he likes to please. Then Rhaegar. Jaqen's a dark horse.

The Blackfish and Benjen look like nice straightforward guys. Sometimes you like good straightforward strong men ;)

No-gos (total disgust): Tywin, Gregor, Joffrey, Oberyn, Littlefinger, Loras, Stannis, and all of the obvious like Illyrio and such and all the Freys.

There are a lot of people who like underage chicks on this board. I'm rather worried.

There are a lot who like underage boys as well - Jon's only 16/17, don't forget.

Personally however, I think I'd want to try that Northern girl, Kyra was it... that Theon was describing to Robb. Shy everywhere but in the bedroom. Yum.

Yep. I'd like to have her in my bed too. Together with Ellaria Sand if possible. Other hot candidates - Marg, Jeyne Westerling, Mya Stone, Bella (don't know why I always imagine Robert's bastard daughters to be sexy like hell) that young redhead from Chataya's brothel too.

No - Dany (can't stand her, besides they are all crazy), Cat (it would be like incest with mother), Cersei, Shae, Ygritte.

Jon - not one of my favorite characters, but clearly established as a giver, so yeah, he's on the list.

Jaime - just because he's dreamy.

Honorable Mention for "Best Dirty One Night Stand":

Theon - perfect for a drunken rendezvous, perhaps against the wall in a dark alley. Something just filthy and preferably annonymous.

This thread is too good to miss, although it feels strange to post here during NHAW ;)

1. Sandor Clegane. Arguments have all been mentioned already. Bonus for grumpy non-knight with an instinct for (albeit unconventional) decency, and for being on Mo's character-to-defend-against-all-odds-list ;)

2. Oberyn Martell. See above. Bonus for creativity and hilarious comments.

3. Euron. I like the blue-lip-mysetrious-style, actually, and he's such a badass character that being good in bed is kind of a given. Bonus for piracy and loony moments :)

4. Asha. Hawt-in-an-unconventional-way, quick-witted, surely not shy nor lacking dominance anywhere, and obvious Pirate-and-Hilarious-Comment-Bonus.

Honorary mentioning to Lady Merryweather. Bonus for potential court intrigue against Cersei, that gets sympathy points.

And if someone can complain about the underage character stuff (please, not again, folks..), then I can like Victarion despite being on the other end of the age spectre. *nods*

Oh, and the Blackfish. It's not as if he swore an oath not to get married, so there ;)

As for Jon, the Lord's Kiss is the cutest euphemism ever, and he certainly makes up for lack of experience with vigour, but Night's Watch swore an oath, so there. (Take that, Jon/Dany shippers!) Stop tempting the poor lads.

Characters that'd make me run away screaming: Ser Gregor, Melissandre, Cersei, Theon, Renly, the Knight of Pansies, any Frey, the obvious choices from the black cells (minus Jaquen..), Qyburn, any Bolton.

What about that old dream talking crone on that haunted hill the Brotherhood without banners frequents?

You gotta think it's been a while, enthusiasm tends to make a great night! She's veritably begging for it from Lem Lemoncloak there!

Besides, sounds from the description like she's short enough that you could rest a beer on her head when she gets you goin! Woo Hoo!

On the go-list

#1) Asha Greyjoy. No contest. Aggressive, toned, strong, and yet not wholly unfeminine, the sort of woman you wouldn't have to worry that you are going to break in half but who is all woman despite it. She is hotness defined, the sort that will scream and bite and claw and leave you coming back for more.

#2) Dacey Mormont. A softer, more feminine version of Asha, in a way, graceful on the surface but still a warrior woman that's not going to be shy about getting what she wants. I picture her as the sort of shy wallflower that will screw your brains out when given half a chance, but remain demure and discreet in public. Undeniably sexy.

#3) Arianne Martell. Aggressive in her femininity, and although her sexual encounters as described so far reek of usery, she nevertheless appears quite skillful and generous.

#6) (tie) Shae, Doreah, Alayaya. There's something to be said for a smoking-hot pro.

Cersei is most certainly on the no-go list. Frigid prom queen slut, the sort that expects you to be grateful for having slept with her despite putting no effort into it whatsoever. Undeniably physically attractive, but the sort that will just lie on her back until you're done.

I have to say, I'm stunned to see Sandor Clegane come up once, let alone multiple times. I can only assume it's some sort of mis-aimed desire to comfort him because he's a rather horrid person, sympathetic at times but horrid. I mean come on! He's a violent alchoholic, a would-be rapist (probably a flat out rapist), and murder. Maybe if that's your thing but otherwise, yikes.

I have to say, I'm stunned to see Sandor Clegane come up once, let alone multiple times.

I don't get it, either. I think he would be big and sweaty and smelly and disgusting...I would have no desire to get close enough for even a kiss, let alone sexy time. But to each his (or her) own, I guess.

There isn't much difference between Cersei and Sandor, except that Cercei is outwardly very attractive. At least Sandor shown signs that he regrets some of his past deeds.

And now, in no particular order, here is my to do list:

Sandor - as No Ser said,

Dim the lights and sign me up.

Sarella/Alleras - mmm, androgynous goodness

Jaime - he's Jaime M%&$^%ng Lannister! A magnificent bastard if there ever was one

Jon - he aims to please, and he's young enough to go all night

Oberyn - great for a one-night stand, but the bravado would get old quickly

Littlefinger - it would be fun while it lasted, but I'd definitely be doing the walk of shame after (or the plod-down-the-mountain-on-a-donkey-of-shame, depending on where we did the deed)

ETA: we may not see eye to eye on the Sandor lovin', Arbor Gold, but we can at least agree that Mitch Hedberg rocks our collective socks off, right?

Totally off-topic here, but I've already done my on-topic for this thread.

Mitch Hedberg was friggin' amazing. It was a shame that all of his best jokes seemed to go right over the heads of whoever was in his audience at any given time.

"It would suck to get killed with a bow and arrow, man, they would never solve that murder. Cops would be like 'Hey, look at this guy... Let's go that way.'"

Ah, poor Mitch. The world was not ready for him.

*bows head in moment of silence*

a would-be rapist

Evidence, please?

(probably a flat out rapist),

Evidence, please?

Actually, as much as I reallyreallyreally want to debate this (I've had key points saved on my hard drive for a month, if that tells you anything; yes, I'm that sad), I don't want to hijack the thread. But I don't see why Sandor should be a surprising choice due to his quasi-violent nature, while Asha's is counted in the plus column.

I wonder who would be the worst in bed?

This thread is improved by the nekkid hatness going on.

Anyway, Arriane Martell of course. Cersei is out -- she only enjoys sex with her brother. I am not her brother, and there is nothing worse than sex where one person doesn't enjoy it. Well, except for sex where neither person enjoys it ;) .

Oh, and there is something about the captain's daughter...

Archived