What Character Do You Identify With Most Strongly?

Monday

All things considered, Jaime, I think. Post throwing-children-from-the-window period. Because I tend to be loyal to siblings who don't deserve it, and other people always misinterpret my actions for the worse. :P

Sansa, because I grew up loving stories and fairy tales, and thinking the world ought to be just so. Also Catelyn, because I would do anything for my husband and child, and screw the rest of the world. A bit of Sam, too, since I'm shy--and, of course, I like reading and eating more than hunting or sword fighting...

Melisandre.

I have a bad habit of black-and-white thinking patterns. And I've been pretty ruthless about doing things that, in the end, I believed were for the common good.

Now THAT is interesting. I always felt she was one of those characters that was a little light on qualities that people can relate to (much like Gregor or Grey Worm) and assumed most people felt the same way. Hope you aren't out there bombing abortion clinics or anything like that :P

Now THAT is interesting. I always felt she was one of those characters that was a little light on qualities that people can relate to (much like Gregor or Grey Worm) and assumed most people felt the same way. Hope you aren't out there bombing abortion clinics or anything like that :P

LOL, no. But I indentify, believe it or not, with both her AND Stannis, but more closely with her. I have a much better sense of humor than Stannis, though, and I'm not that serious ALL the time.

Catelyn, (pre Lady Stoneheart)because I am a mother and because I never believed that Robb was ready for kingship. Sansa, because she embraced her femininity and was scorned for it. Also because all her crimes were done out of weakness and cluelessness and I have been known to be weak and clueless. When I first came to these boards I was astoundedby the Catelyn and Sansa hate. I thought that the books had presented them as flawed but realistic characters whom most readers could sympathize with.

Probably Arianne Martell.

I have this awful habit of finding something out and building a complete picture around it. I always find the most difficult way to do things and can be a bit rash. I fancy myself a bit of a schemer but my schemes tend to fall short. I am a bit of a gossip too, but I'm generally pretty popular with people around me.

As much as it pains me to admit!

Daenerys, for knowing that you're meant for something but being damn confused as how to get there. Plus probably being overly idealistic.

Tyrion, for being singular and separate from those around you. Also reading a ton and being too tied to honor even though you know it won't get you anywhere. Although I'm terrible at plotting!

Arya, for being hella angry and nothing you can really do about it. ;)

Rodrik Harlaw "The Reader". I'd be happy to sit up in my tower all day pouring over esoteric tomes. Plus it takes a certain kind of quiet strength and self-confidence to defy the conventions of your society like he does and I think I have that quiet strength, too.

Jaime, so furious with the rest of the world for not understanding why he acts the way he does and completely incapable of explaining it to them even though it would make life a hell of a lot easier

Archived