To celebrate the glorious start of Season 2, I'm proud to present... 30+ BEAUTIFUL NEW WALLPAPERS!

mcnealy

Great pictures, I downloaded the "Wall"paper, lol.

In one of the first few episodes there is a wonderful shot of Winterfell, seen from Cat´s point of view as she is looking out of the window of the tower where she has just found Cersei´s hair. That might be a nice addition to your wallpaper selection, just saying.

Where did you find that "the seven Kingdoms" picture that show ANOTHER huge continent to the west of Westeros???

Great pictures, I downloaded the "Wall"paper, lol.

In one of the first few episodes there is a wonderful shot of Winterfell, seen from Cat´s point of view as she is looking out of the window of the tower where she has just found Cersei´s hair. That might be a nice addition to your wallpaper selection, just saying.

Where did you find that "the seven Kingdoms" picture that show ANOTHER huge continent to the west of Westeros???

You know, I'm not sure where I found it now... I've had that one since last summer, lol. But I believe the continent to the west is actually part of the one to the east, wrapping around the map. The planet Game of Thrones takes place on seems a little smaller than ours. At least, I *believe* it's Essos, if this map is anything to go on:

http://domdidier.dyndns.org/images/books/song_ice_fire/world_map.jpg

Archived