Juli Greyjoy

The Most Badass Animals – Solutions!

#1 – Drogon (51 points)

#2 – Ghost (20 points)

#3 – Nymeria (14 points)

#4 – Grey Wind (11 points)

#5 – Shaggydog (8 points)

#6 – Summer (6 points)

See below for your points. I also awarded 1 point to the people who didn't get anything in the right order but had all the right animals included.

In the past week I received 31 lists, 32 including my own, with 107 nominations for the Most Badass Characters in the World of Ice and Fire and 6 nominations for the Most Badass Animals.

As you all know, the title „Most Badass Animal“ and a ton of fresh, tasty meat go to Drogon, the biggest and most dangerous of Daenerys' dragons. Applause for him! (But don't clap to loudly, he might mistake you for his dinner.)

Six of the nominated characters only got one point. These are Duncan the Tall, Ser Arys Oakheart, Mya Stone, Varamyr Sixskins, Doran Martell and Hot Pie. I got a little suspicious when I saw the last one, since he was on one of the first lists. :D

Those people may show a little potential of badassery, but they surely can't compete with the characters in the Top20 and the...

Honorable Mentions!

#25 Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish

95 points

In 7 out of 32 lists

Highest placing: 1

Lowest placing: 16

Average placing: 7.4

I could not say it better than one of you did in the list he sent me:

'Wife acting up? Throw her out the moon door, blame a singer, and rule the vale, all the while not giving two fucks.'

Besides that, Littlefinger is probably one of the most dangerous men in the realm, not through strength, bravery or fighting skills, but because, well, knowledge is power.

#24 Qhorin Halfhand

96 points (only one more than Littlefinger!)

In 9 out of 32 lists

Highest placing: 1 (2 times)

Lowest placing: 20

Average placing: 10.3

Before his death the Halfhand was a living legend in the Night's Watch and considered one of the best rangers. Yet sacrificing himself for the good of the Watch and Jon Snow is what made him truly badass in the reader's eye.

#23 Robert Baratheon

98 points

In 9 out of 32 lists

Highest placing: 5

Lowest placing: 19

Average placing: 10.1

King Robert of the House Baratheon, the first of his name, won the throne of the Seven Kingdoms for himself and ended the Targaryen dynasty – well, almost. While he was a handsome, supremely strong and skilled warrior and commander in his youth, he later he became extremely overweight from excessive feasting and drinking and spent his days fucking boares and hunting whores – or was it the other way around? But yet he still managed to kill the boar the was goring him with a dagger, and how many men can say that of themselves?

#22 Brynden 'Bloodraven' Rivers

99 points

In 7 out of 32 lists

Highest placing: 1

Lowest placing: 15

Average placing: 6.8

I think people mostly included him for the role he played in Dunk & Egg, which I unfortunately haven't read until now. If you read D&E you are welcome to honor him in the comments. ;)

#21 Greatjon Umber

99 points (same score as Bloodraven, I tossed a coin to decide whom to place higher)

In 10 out of 32 lists

Highest placing: 3

Lowest placing: 18 (2 times)

Average placing:11.1

Your liege lord's direwolf bites a few fingers off you hand? Get back on your feet, make a joke about it and join his cause! Drunk and unarmed at the Red Wedding? Manage to kill one man, wound two others and bite half an ear off another Frey accomplice! That's how we know one of our most badass northmen who will hopefully make it out of the Twins in the upcoming books.

Hint for #20: a sellsword.

The answer to #20 will be posted on Thursday. All my posts will be written between 6 and 11 PM (GTM +1). I'm having some problems with my laptop again, so it could be possible that I have to post the answers earlier than that. Be sure to make your guesses in time. ;)

Leaderboard!

The Lord's Kiss - 4

Crown - 3

Ser Laughing Storm - 3

Syseanne - 3

SnowStorm - 3

Myrish Swamp Thing - 3

hearmeroar92 – 3

Killer Cacti – 3

KingGendry – 2

DaniSnowborn – 2

Buckwheat – 2

King Euron Greyjoy – 2

The BlackBear – 1

Saint Arya – 1

brAnthelAstgreenseer – 1

Top12Gun – 1

valar.morghulis – 1

Jaime's Sister – 1

AryaSnow – 1

Headless Jeyne – 1

Stu Seaworth – 1

lunadangelo – 1

Lady Kraken – 1

Jenny of Oldstones – 1

The Angel's Prophet – 1

Rose Rivers – 1

Please let me now if there's something wrong with your points, you know I'm not the best at maths. :D

Alright then, enjoy playing! :cheers:

Archived