Favorite under-the-radar/non-epic quotes?

Mormont'sRaven

I saw that as a bit of acceptance on her part. Death does not bother Arya at all. Its very unsettling and to be honest, one thing i kinda like about her. [/morbid]

"The raven went to Mormont's shoulder where it promptly shat."

Not really exact quote but still.

Florina! This is off topic but, like my new siggy?

*Hands Lady Tippy a tissue* Its okay dear... :grouphug:

I can be so sensitive about these things.

Walrus, I always wondered...where do you keep this tissue?--considering you don't wear clothing?? :mellow:

i have to go back outside in -28 degree weather, maybe i'll conjure up something

Northmen. :wub:

On topic:

Robert: "I sit on the damn iron seat when I must. Does that mean I don't have the hungers as other men? A bit of wine now and again, a girl squealing in my bed, the feel of a horse between my legs? Seven hells, Ned, I want to hit someone."

I have a little space in my ice lair where i keep them...

It all makes sense now. :)

Dolorous Edd: “I could do with a bit of boiling about now. If the kettle were larger, I might jump in. Though I would sooner it were wine than water. There are worse ways to die than warm and drunk. I knew a brother drowned himself in wine once. It was poor vintage, though, and his corpse did not improve it.”

Jon Snow: “You drank the wine?”

Dolorous Edd: “It’s an awful thing to find a brother dead. You’d have need of a drink as well, Lord Snow.”

I couldn't resist! :blush:

It all makes sense now. :)

Dolorous Edd: “I could do with a bit of boiling about now. If the kettle were larger, I might jump in. Though I would sooner it were wine than water. There are worse ways to die than warm and drunk. I knew a brother drowned himself in wine once. It was poor vintage, though, and his corpse did not improve it.”

Jon Snow: “You drank the wine?”

Dolorous Edd: “It’s an awful thing to find a brother dead. You’d have need of a drink as well, Lord Snow.”

I couldn't resist! :blush:

Don't worry, i forgive you Lady Tippy... :grouphug:

At that moment i realized that Jojen must be a giant nerd...

The thing about nerds is no one wants to looks like them, but everyone wants to think like them. So the question is how does one sleep at night knowing deep down inside they really want to be a nerd?

The thing about nerds is no one wants to looks like them, but everyone wants to think like them. So the question is how does one sleep at night knowing deep down inside they really want to be a nerd?

The only way to rid yourself of temptation is to succumb to it

"The raven went to Mormont's shoulder where it promptly shat."

Not really exact quote but still.

Jon shooed the raven off Longclaw. The bird hopped back to Mormont’s shoulder, where it promptly shat. “You might have done that on Snow instead of saving it for me,” the Old Bear grumbled. The raven quorked.

Priceless. My sig too, has a bit of foreshadowing in it.

Archived