King Robert Baratheon and Lord Eddard Stark

Legitimate Businessman

:rofl:

Where are all the Nedberts?

Oh we're still here.

Also since the launch of the App, we know that it was Robert who asked Ned to propose the marriage between him and Lyanna to Rickard. More evidence perhaps?

Edit: @ Knight of Winter That may have been one of the best threads of all time on a variety of levels.

Six minutes too late for the link. :lol:

Also since the launch of the App, we know that it was Robert who asked Ned to propose the marriage between him and Lyanna to Rickard. More evidence perhaps?

Edit: @ Knight of Winter That may have been one of the best threads of all time on a variety of levels.

Since I am just a young girl not understanding the ways of Nedbert that well, how is that evidence?

I also think it may have been on of the most linked threads of all time.

Indeed it is. Original and witty thread with lots of good posts describing various "evidence" of Nedbert. I do remember laughing uncontrollably while reading it and bookmarking it immediately.

Although, as someone on the thread noted, Nedbert actually has more evidence and clues than half the theories I read here.

This...is barely relevant to the whole Nedbert idea and more than a little insulting. Why not just go the whole length and ask "Who's the woman?"

Yeah, this isn't really the point of NedBert at all. And I must say, when that thread was created, I had no idea it would go on to become a part of board history so quickly.

Also, Tygarro, E-Storm are new? I can't figure them out.

Archived