A Song of Meat and Sausage

tormund's beard

I want to try Dornish food, I love spicy food.

me too! It all sounded great to me. add some blood oranges, and a few glasses (bottles) of Arbor Gold or Dornish Red and that would be a great meal :D

Wish i had such a diverse background. I'm entirely white and my heritage is mostly French.

not that great when you have to explain it to someone

my father's father is Russian and my father's mother is Ukrainian and my mother's father is Jordanian and her mother is American

and i was born in Russia so i got all of the nationalities

not that great when you have to explain it to someone

my father's father is Russian and my father's mother is Ukrainian and my mother's father is Jordanian and her mother is American

and i was born in Russia so i got all of the nationalities

Well it's interesting at the very least. Although my french last name is somewhat interesting i suppose.

Well it's interesting at the very least. Although my french last name is somewhat interesting i suppose.

french was always impossible for me, too slick

i got an interesting first name myself

The bread.

Most food descriptions strike me as almost vomit inducing. Dornish food is spicy though so it may have possibilities but I remain skeptical.

omg, the bread. Even at the Wall, reading about "bread hot from the ovens" slathered with butters trumps everything to me. The Dornish food sounds pretty good too, as does some of the capon preparation and Sister's Stew.

To be honest, the only food that really sickened me was that egg served to Cersei with the bloody chicken fetus inside. Somehow, I found this more disgusting than even the grubs Arya eats.

omg, the bread. Even at the Wall, reading about "bread hot from the ovens" slathered with butters trumps everything to me. The Dornish food sounds pretty good too, as does some of the capon preparation and Sister's Stew.

To be honest, the only food that really sickened me was that egg served to Cersei with the bloody chicken fetus inside. Somehow, I found this more disgusting than even the grubs Arya eats.

Yes,The Bread is something I'd eat....

The semi incubated egg is actually a very common dish in several parts of East Asia,like Vietnam and Philippines.

ya, what's up with all that puppy stuff ?

i mean i eat some pretty odd stuff but not that

Archived