A Song of Meat and Sausage

tormund's beard

Did you like pig feet? Its an aquired taste especially the knuckles.

It just tasted like pork to me. This was a pretty fancy restaurant though. Other people always seem to say it's gross so maybe it needs a really good cook?

I wonder if unicorn will be eaten in TWOW. That would be fun.

I've had pig feet, octopus and duck egg at this place by my apartment maybe they'll make a dish with camel someday.

i like this place next to you r apartment :laugh: it sounds like an exotic city you live in

It was an American Black Bear. Still heavy as all hell though. Funny thing it was an accident, never meant to kill a bear that day but we got really unlucky and lucky at the same time, ran into it on a boar trail when we were downwind, heard something coming down the hill further up the trail and comes out of a bramble to see what it was smelling i guess.

Gotta say i never want to meet eye to eye with a bear again after, looking into those eyes is scary.

It charged as we knew it would, pulled out my .44 because my winchester was on my back, got 3 rounds off all center mass.

you really got lucky man, a 44 won't usually stop a bear you'd need a 12 gauge for that, real close call ,this one

you really got lucky man, a 44 won't usually stop a bear you'd need a 12 gauge for that, real close call ,this one

It was a good 50 yards away so we had time to react my friend already had his benelli aimed on him i just got my rounds off first.

Also your reference is towards Brown Bears if im not mistaken, i wouldnt even try to kill a Brown Bear with any handgun unless its an Elephant Pistol.

It just tasted like pork to me. This was a pretty fancy restaurant though. Other people always seem to say it's gross so maybe it needs a really good cook?

I wonder if unicorn will be eaten in TWOW. That would be fun.

Usually most people are right they're pretty gross but if they're prepared right its good pork delicacy.

I liked the food at the Quiet Isle - fresh churned butter fresh bread, ham, Meribolds wheel of cheese...

otherwise i wouldn't mind trying one or two of the umpteen dishes Illyrio served Tyrion.

I'd not realized that. interesting. The way it was presented as a kind of aberration (and my own unfamiliarity) made this sickening to me. Have you had it, and is it good?

wrt the Dornish stuff, I imaged capsaicin-based peppers, like the sort of new world chilis and the like. The stuffed peppers sounded especially good to me.

No I haven't tried it.

I'm a vegetarian,Though eggs aren't off the menu.

When I think spicy I think Indian dishes,I've tried a few of the Europianized "Spicy" Dishes and I couldn't taste any of the spice in it...Which is why I said I need to know what GRRM means when he says spicy before judging Dornish food.

no need, it was a bad joke on my part , i apologize

It's alright,I just didn't get it at the time.

I officially wouldn't care if a Doom like event happened in the Phillipines. Baby ducks are among the most brutally adorable creatures on planet earth, and no human being should ever look at one and think: "Mmm I have to eat that." Actually that should extend to ALL unborn animals. At least let them be born first, Christ.

I officially wouldn't care if a Doom like event happened in the Phillipines. Baby ducks are among the most brutally adorable creatures on planet earth, and no human being should ever look at one and think: "Mmm I have to eat that." Actually that should extend to ALL unborn animals. At least let them be born first, Christ.

Americans and Europeans eat veal all the time and thats baby cow. No need to wish a catastrophic event on a people because of what they eat....unless there cannibals then burn em all.

Americans and Europeans eat veal all the time and thats baby cow. No need to wish a catastrophic event on a people because of what they eat....unless there cannibals then burn em all.

Cows are ugly. I give zero shits about cows. My argument was fully based on baby ducks cuteness, OH! and that peep sound they make. So. Goddamned. Cute.

Cows are ugly. I give zero shits about cows. My argument was fully based on baby ducks cuteness, OH! and that peep sound they make. So. Goddamned. Cute.

Grant you that still dont agree with condeming people to fire and death for eating baby ducks but to each his own.

Thats why i said to each his own, no need to apologize im just disagreeing with you.

Oh. Okay....then I'm not sorry.

>_>

Back on topic. I want the breakfast Tyrion had the day of his trial by combat (Oberyn vs. Gregor) sans burning anything black, for some reason I was never fond of the taste of carbon.

Archived