WOOF! WOOF!

The white rabbit

I'm so nervous about this one. It has the potential to completely screw up SanSan shipping :unsure:

So long as he's not old, it'll be fine. Hopefully.

He's listed as 35 in the script, so i bet they'll cast some 40 year old that also looks 40.... Casting someone older has been the case with every single(?) role now even though they've already aged them up in the script. Hopefully i'm wrong though.

I'm so nervous about this one. It has the potential to completely screw up SanSan shipping :unsure:

So long as he's not old, it'll be fine. Hopefully.

I feel the same way...here's hoping they considered the 'SanSan' issue as they were casting The Hound.

He's listed as 35 in the script, so i bet they'll cast some 40 year old that also looks 40.... Casting someone older has been the case with every single(?) role now even though they've already aged them up in the script. Hopefully i'm wrong though.

Yes, seems like they're been casting older actors, which I'm not complaining about by any means, I'm very pleased with the cast so far. But in The Hound's case, I hope you're wrong too. ;)

35?! That's the same age as Ned in the books, isn't it? That's just creepy.

Does he have a given age in the books? I always assumed mid twenties, but thinking on it, I'm not sure I based that on anything.

He is either 26 or 28 in AGOT, I can't remember which. That is very disappointing in my view that he has been cast as so much older.

I believe somewhere it states that he was 12 during Robert's rebellion, so yeah, he SHOULD be much younger than Ned.

His "relationship" with Sansa WAS supposed to be creepy, even in the book when he's apparently younger, so how could having an older man screw things up that much? An 11-year-old with a 27-year-old is just as creepy as a 13-year-old with a 35-year-old.

I haven't seen him acting, but the pics look pretty well perfect for the Hound!

Personally I don't have as much of a problem with the Hound being aged up as the other characters, as his face is pretty scarred anyway...... he's not going to look as young as his actual age.

I think the thing with Sansa is completely creepy even if he was 18!

I am disappointed that a lot of the other characters were aged up, where their youth seemed important, eg Jaime, Robb...

Cant help but feel we got an outside shot at Vinnie Jones, he's just so perfect for that role...

I am disappointed that a lot of the other characters were aged up, where their youth seemed important, eg Jaime, Robb...

Jaime?

Excuse me, but I´m afraid I´m pretty lost... Have you got a name, it´s just a wish, a rumor, a... what? And who´s he?

Check the "Hello from Benioff and Weiss thread" for a post from David and Dein. :)

Archived