Robb and Greywind Statues

Buckthorn

If the crypts are still standing. I have a feeling something may happen in the next two books that seals the crypts but thats just a gut feeling

I hope the crypts are still around by the end of the novels. A lot of the Starks' heritage will vanish if the crypts are sealed.

Yes, Robb will have a statue. It might, however, be a poor likeness. When the raven arrives bearing news of Ned's execution, Luwin says "we shall have to find a stonecarver who knew his face well" and after the Sack of Winterfell I doubt there are any stonecarvers around who know what Robb looked like. A stonecarver who didn't know him might still be able to produce something passable with help from someone who did know him, but I can imagine Sansa or Jon coming to visit the crypts in the future, seeing Robb's statue, and commenting that he didn't look like that.

Someone who knew Robb well could describe him, like the Greatjon

The Greatjon would be a great reference if he ever gets out of the Twins. Other than him the Blackfish, Maege Mormont, or a Glover could describe Robb and Greywind accurately.

They're not stonemasons though, if they're working from someone else's description it will never be accurate.

Archived