Sansa's Savage Giant: Right Under Our Noses the Entire Time?

Éadaoin

I seriously think Sandor is the one who is going to do for Gregor. I mean, he is with the Faith and Cersei has a trial by combat coming up. She will put up Gregor and the Faith will call their best warrior forth, which is obviously Sandor. And it is just so meant to be.

Sansa will not be involved.

BTW, given Sansa is not likely to kill Gregor or Wun Wun because that is just dumb, the only person I can think of constantly reffered to as a giant is Tyrion. When he is introduced, Jon sees Tyrion's shadow as big as a giant. Maester Aemon reflects Tyrion is a giant come amongst them when they meet. And then there is Shae and the Giant of Lannister rubbish.

Just saying - if giant is a metaphor, then we are talking about Tyrion...

Interesting theory. Cant say I have anything to add at this point. But I didnt know that LF was considered an option for the giant that sansa has to slay. I am sure she will deal with him in one war or another, but him as the giant? I dont think so.

The Baleish coat of arms is the giant of Bravoos, I believe. The mockingbird is his personal sigil. That's where Littlefinger is the giant comes from. Tyrion is also an often suggested "giant" since he repeatedly gets called a giant.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived