Fantasy story round robin

Minaku

Depends on how much text (approximately) we agree on... might make sense to agree on shorter sections (not too short, though) and also shorter time periods to make it more dynamic. Just a suggestion. :)

Signup time is now over!

Sergio, it's your turn! Please reply that you have seen this notice, and from that point on you will have exactly three days to write a new section.

Hmm, weren't we going to start a seperate thread for the actual story? It should be in the games section, too. It will just get moved there if we start writing the story here, so why don't you repost the first part in a new post in games, Minaku? Then Sergio will probably realize the writing process has started. If not, someone will have to PM him.

Or it could be that some of us aren't attached to this board every waking moment of our lives.

Anyhow, I will PM Sergio, and I believe what we're going to be doing is posting the new bit here, and then compiling them in the games section thread.

Unfortunately dingosatemybaby is no longer able to participate, so Alytha will be replacing him on the chain.

Edit: I'm a little lost as to where exactly we're posting myself, so my plan is to have writers post both here and there. The games thread will be devoted solely to the story, however.

Archived