Chicago Game of Thrones Premiere

smegma

I am also going to C2E2 all three days to go to the GOT pannels and meet the three cast members. I also managed to sew a costume to wear! I will be dressing up as Daenerys from the Qarth garden party.

I will keep my eyes out for you! I'm sure you will be easy to spot.

Where was the event held?

The had all of the Castle rented out for the event. They seem to like to stick with the medieval/castle theme for their GOT parties here.

Did any of y'all go to the GOT panel at C2E2? I was at my brother's wedding that weekend, so I couldn't attend. (I was bummed, but the wedding was on St. John, so that made up for it.) Any reports?

I went to the one on Friday night, I didn't go to the one on Saturday. It was in the main hall and filled to capacity. Natalia Tena and Kristian Nairn were both there and basically answered questions from the moderator and the audience about the show and personal stuff. It was an entertaining hour.

• 10 months later...

Hey Chicago BWB'ers. HBO contacted me again about the Chicago premiere. Which is odd because when they didn't contact me last year, I figured they had learned that I moved to Seattle.

Anyway, PM me if you're interested in spreading the invite to other Chicago BWB folks attending the premiere. Lady N, I was thinking of you in particular!

Hope all is well in the Windy City!

Archived