Liklihood of one of the Reach Lords making a deal with the Ironborn

unSonofStannis

Warning: apc_store(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ips_kernel/classCacheApc.php on line 72

I think that's where the blog is wrong.

There where 7 kingdoms, then they got conquered. The result is 1 kingdom, containing 8 (or 9) regions.

You could be right. In saying that Robert is still King of the seven kingdoms come the first book. Also wert is fairly reliable for these things so his opinion is worth a fair bit to me

The blog speculates wildly without showing any textual references, you mean ?

The "citing" of Joffrey is from the show, as it talks about him in a scene.

No it is ffrom the purple wedding scene of the books when Mace gives joff his present

I don't think the Ironborn will make any sort of deal with any of the nations. They are still bitter about everyone joining against them in Balon's Rebellion, plus they prefer the iron price. If they are going to take their kingdom or whatever lands they want, they are going to take them. They aren't going to make a deal for lands or to stay away from certain lands or join forces... They will most likely just do as they please: rape, plunder, and destroy what they will till Euron claims the Iron Throne.

And since when did Mace Tyrell become the go-to authority on Westeros history ? The Reach hates the Ironborn, that's not exactly a secret. Of course, he'd exclude them.

Well mace thought it appropriate and so did joff and everyone else so...juse answering your question

Archived