GOT Mafia 107: Return of the Faceless Man: It is Day 5

Donald Trump

Good point. I think you should start with Bryden Blackfish tully. I'm pretty sure he's new around here, and you know how much I love lynching newbies in their first game. Harsh introductions I say! Teach them the ropes.

Also, something nice is that there are two BB's in the game. We should call them BB and BBT

Woooooo happy to be back and town!

Also, hi.

Also Also this is a post and run.

Also Also Also, I was going to be first here :( but had to reset my password because I couldn't find it. (Is this over explaining why I couldn't post first like I wanted?)

Right, might as well get this out of the way.

Gertrude

This feels fake and contrived and overexplanatory and it looks like she's voting Gert just to look busy. She's also too self aware and on top of it all, she used a smiley. Tammy.

I doubt we have to worry about a CF. Lany said she's keeping it simple for newer players, so I doubt we'd be playing a no reveal game and I'm pretty sure she'd let us know if we were.

Old school games were with no CF, I believe.

This feels fake and contrived and overexplanatory and it looks like she's voting Gert just to look busy. She's also too self aware and on top of it all, she used a smiley. Tammy.

Well, did this post have any connection with the post where Tammy said she expected somebody to call her first post fake?

Archived