Donald Trump

Ugh! Serious time already?

You clearly know what you're doing. Gertrude

And the train won't stop going, no way to slow it down

That seemed a bit forced to me, but

Well, votes are fun. And I think I called him out after two votes

That doesn't seem like a reply to this thread at all. :stillsick:
Petyr Baelish

Oh, that was confusing. Thought you were replying to Masonity rather than me.

eta: ok, it was after 2 posts rather than 1 and ... so? Why is that important and why did you find it worth commenting on?

Weeeel, why did you say it looked like a post from another thread(agreeing with Masonity actually) and after that saying that you thought I replied to Masonity? These things don't really go together(if you don't believe I'm scum with Masonity, that is ;) )

This is only my second game, and while I played well-ish last time (innocents won!) I had just reread several games and several sets of rules/guidelines/wikis. I am playing cold this game, and therefore likely to die very soon.

Just as a reminder I have the same schedule.

A post or two in the morning, maybe one at lunch and during my break during the day. Most of my posting will come in the evening, Chicago/Dallas U.S. time.

I seem to remember Gertrude being unfairly railroaded into a lynch last game. I will not be part of a Gertrude lynch here on day one. For that matter, newbie BBTully is off limits as far as I am concerned. Now of course should one of you, you know, confess, I'll vote you off.

Hopefully we are out of the role-play/goof around stage.

I am rereading again. Hopefully I can glean something from the dreck.

eta: ok, it was after 2 posts rather than 1 and ... so? Why is that important and why did you find it worth commenting on?

For the pleasure of being perdantic... And why did I ask him why he didn't vote? Because voting is fun and I wanted to put a stupid question...

I agreed with Mosonity because he had just posted saying he's been practicing and solved the game in 6 hours. Then your post was, 'I called him out after 2 votes', implying that you're uber too. The fact that it didn't quite fit what Masonity had said was what threw me. It looked like it was part of a different conversation (like from the assassin forum). Turns out it was from a different conversation.

Reading Petyr in iso, something is definitely off though.

Petyr Baelish regains my vote for shakier reasons.

ps. Like there's any chance of me being your partner Petyr! Who would be crazy enough to make their first real post an attempt to get their partner lynched for a scum sl...

Oh, crap, the answer to that question is "Masonity!" isn't it? :dunce:

This is only my second game, and while I played well-ish last time (innocents won!) I had just reread several games and several sets of rules/guidelines/wikis. I am playing cold this game, and therefore likely to die very soon.

Just as a reminder I have the same schedule.

A post or two in the morning, maybe one at lunch and during my break during the day. Most of my posting will come in the evening, Chicago/Dallas U.S. time.

I seem to remember Gertrude being unfairly railroaded into a lynch last game. I will not be part of a Gertrude lynch here on day one. For that matter, newbie BBTully is off limits as far as I am concerned. Now of course should one of you, you know, confess, I'll vote you off.

Hopefully we are out of the role-play/goof around stage.

I am rereading again. Hopefully I can glean something from the dreck.

Its your second game. Why are two players off limits on day 1?

I still love Emmit! He's a keeper :kiss:

(now usually I would find the overexplaining a bit suspicious, but hey - he likes me!)

(but really, that is a lot of explanation. I don't find it overly suspicious from him, however, because it's ... like ... a lot of explaning. Dunno, it feels more genuine than a quick post and run like BB and ... um, someone else did)

Archived