GOT Mafia 107: Return of the Faceless Man: It is Day 5

Donald Trump

Did we scare you off Petyr? Come back and plaaaaaaaay! Ask me a stupid question!

If it ends up being me, Emmit and Blackish at the end, I would vote myself off. Those two ... I just want to pinch their cheeks.

(this is getting creepy, isn't it?)

Masonity is really town here, though... Scum probably really wouldn't vote for a 'scumslip' knowing it wasn't actually one, unvoting after I explained and after that voting me again. Really weird reactions for a scum.

Gert looks scummier for it though. One of my most favorite things to do as scum is to jump on a. scumslip' . So... I'd vote her if I wasn't already on her wagon

That wasn't a stupid question. I demand a stupid question!

But you were number two on my list anyway, for reasons I already stated and BB isn't around, so ...

I think you're pushed into a corner and lashing out. Am I right?

First off, I hate this boards reply to post system.

This feels fake and contrived and overexplanatory and it looks like she's voting Gert just to look busy. She's also too self aware and on top of it all, she used a smiley. Tammy.

Snow, this was exactly my feeling about Tammy in the last game. Too me, she comes off scummy by seeming overly involved. But apparently this is just the way she looks.

You're also buddying Piper and speculating about game mechanics. You are really really scummy.

We need to ban the "speculating about game mechanics is a scum move" talk. It is everyone's talk. When we start assigning talk to just one team, the baddies can hide behind it. Speaking of which...

Why? You are experienced, don't you agree that "I'll participate later" it what killers say every now and then?

If there were twenty pages for him to read, it would be somewhat understandable, but we flooded less than four.

(And this is in reference to me.) Yes, killers say that every now and then. Town says it every now and then. Professional baseball players say it every now and then.

Its your second game. Why are two players off limits on day 1?

Didn't I say that I remember Gert being railroaded as an innocent last game? I fought against it. It was months ago, so apparently, I'm still bitter. And really concerning BBT? Don't vote off newbies day one. That doesn't make them want to come back, and apparently we need more players.

I am not saying Gert or BBT can't be evil. I just don't want to vote them off for day one, bullshit reasons. And all day one reasons are bullshit reasons.

We are not lynching the Blackfish. Just, let's not. He's cute.

For that matter, newbie BBTully is off limits as far as I am concerned.

Seriously - is this an adorable newbie-off between Emmit and Blackfish? I can't decide.

It seems like my plan is working out even better than I hoped it would :devil:

Did we scare you off Petyr? Come back and plaaaaaaaay! Ask me a stupid question!

If it ends up being me, Emmit and Blackish at the end, I would vote myself off. Those two ... I just want to pinch their cheeks.

yes it is getting creepy

Petyr - agree with you that emoticon tells are kinda bullshit, especially when I admittedly don't remember your style clearly. You just feel a bit off or forced or something to me. Can't pinpoint it, so that's frustrating for you, but it's tone.

And no, 3 votes isn't cornered, but it can feel like that sometimes when the tide shifts. And Tammy has been pretty vocal about you and she tends to be persuasive. I feel like you've kind of shut down a bit after that little bit of drama. Not completely, but finding it hard to engage maybe? Dunno man, but ... gut.

I still love Emmit! He's a keeper :kiss:

(now usually I would find the overexplaining a bit suspicious, but hey - he likes me!)

(but really, that is a lot of explanation. I don't find it overly suspicious from him, however, because it's ... like ... a lot of explaning. Dunno, it feels more genuine than a quick post and run like BB and ... um, someone else did)

I think the more transparent my thinking, the more you understand why I think like I think, the more you will understand me. I don't think I am over explaining any more than I did last game.... but perhaps so. Donno :dunno:

Also - why just Blackfish and not Stannis? (@ Emmit)

I didn't know Stannis was new as well. Stannis has over 5,000 posts and BBT has 15.

Which cheeks? (he said cheekily!)

Petyr - you said earlier to Malc that his talk about day 1 NK sounded genuine. That was the one thing that made me sit up a little about Malc. It seemed out of place. What about it makes you feel it is genuine?

Petyr - you said earlier to Malc that his talk about day 1 NK sounded genuine. That was the one thing that made me sit up a little about Malc. It seemed out of place. What about it makes you feel it is genuine?

It's something I think Malc would say after a big gap of not playing. Maybe. Also, I kind of felt he actually meant that(the first time, the second time I was a bit more reticent, but a third time would make it overused, IMHO)

Didn't I say that I remember Gert being railroaded as an innocent last game? I fought against it. It was months ago, so apparently, I'm still bitter. And really concerning BBT? Don't vote off newbies day one. That doesn't make them want to come back, and apparently we need more players.

I am not saying Gert or BBT can't be evil. I just don't want to vote them off for day one, bullshit reasons. And all day one reasons are bullshit reasons.

I can live with those reasons. Although I still expect you to lynch them over a no-lynch of course.

Ps. I'm not really still around. I start work in less than 6 hours so I really need to sleep a bit at least. 530am starts are horrific enough without being up any later. :(

Archived