So about that George RR Martin and Robin Hobb event tomorrow?

TheHouseHB

What do you think will be discussed? Do you think we will get an update on the big one (WInds of Winter) or will George just use this event to promote the new Hobb book and his World of Ice and Fire book coming out in October?

Robin Hobb's books.

What do you think will be discussed? Do you think we will get an update on the big one (WInds of Winter) or will George just use this event to promote the new Hobb book and his World of Ice and Fire book coming out in October?

I think tWoW could have an update here. It seems to me the news has flooded us with interviews recently. It's my belief some of these hint at certain details and that they are being released now prime people for this tWoW announcement. I have no idea how or why book publishers do stuff... but this could be the pattern.

Especially the bizzare announcement yesterday that GRRM knows exactly how much unused material he has. If he knows A: his amount of unused material. And B: How long his books are, then C: He must be fucking done already is probably true.

Archived