Mafia 108 - Doctor Is In!

Donald Trump

In a regular game I'd say no lynch too but here I'm not that sure. there was no kill on night 3, there may be no kill on night 5, which means we may have another day. If we have only 1 SK left that's definitely the case. If both factions are still alive, I have a hard time explaining the killing pattern but I welcome any alternative explanation.

A 2 SK game has definitely been made before. I was one of them. It was a long game because I got the other SK (mentat) lynched on day 1, which meant there was only 1 kill every two nights. I think that 2 (SK + symp) teams is possible. Definitely not standard but possible.

I guess I have been working off a wrong assumption since the game didn't end.

I had Nacho working alone, and Kid & Dunny as partners. I thought BBMolla was innocent. In that case, the game would be over.

Obviously there are still two opposite FM teams working.

but 50% of the players now alive post too little to have any connections.

There is on one choice for today, and we should just do it and get it over with, because I am pretty much done. I suck at this game and needed to be reminded of this :P (I do like modding though)

NIGHT

and then y'all can kill each other

I had Nacho working alone, and Kid & Dunny as partners. I thought BBMolla was innocent. In that case, the game would be over.

When did you start having those suspicions?

I remember that you looked at Dunny/Kid in your partnership analysis on day 2 but you seemed to think it unlikely and since nacho dies I was under the impression you pushed me as nacho's partner, and I don't remember you voicing suspicions of KiD.

And if you really believed this why didn't you try to push this instead of following us both on Masonity?

Even if we end up going to night please hold on, we don't need to rush.

For what? BB and Kid have almost no interactions. What is there to wait for? We talked it all out yesterday. I am basically done. There is no way the innocents can win at this point, and I truly don't care which FM team wins

When did you start having those suspicions?

I remember that you looked at Dunny/Kid in your partnership analysis on day 2 but you seemed to think it unlikely and since nacho dies I was under the impression you pushed me as nacho's partner, and I don't remember you voicing suspicions of KiD.

And if you really believed this why didn't you try to push this instead of following us both on Masonity?

Process of elimination (I thought BB innocnet, so that left you two as partners. I did think Masonity more likely evil than BB)

For what? BB and Kid have almost no interactions. What is there to wait for? We talked it all out yesterday. I am basically done. There is no way the innocents can win at this point, and I truly don't care which FM team wins

It takes 2 to vote for night, and I still want to look at some things when I get home tonight (RL time), so I was asking Molla and Kid to please not rush.

ETA and I don't want to ever consider the game lost as long as there is still hope, as tiny as it may be.

Let me try to break this up. If w"e assume we still have 2 factions meaning nacho was on a FM team with someone and we have a SK that can kill every other night on even nights.

On night one

FM kill Gert ; Lany kills Snow

on night 2:

FM kill Tammy; SK kills nacho

on night 3:

FM target Lany; no kill

on night 4:

we should get 2 kills. I highly doubt both teams targeted bran. Or do you think it's what happened? Why didn't the FM follow through and kill Lany?

That's why I am not sure that we still have 2 teams alive and kicking.

Or maybe I'm just being delusional as I still want to win this.

It takes 2 to vote for night, and I still want to look at some things when I get home tonight (RL time), so I was asking Molla and Kid to please not rush.

ETA and I don't want to ever consider the game lost as long as there is still hope, as tiny as it may be.

well, it takes 3 votes to lynch and I am the only innocent left in the game, so I don't care what you guys do.

I won't help lynch anyone as it will be helping an FM team

well, it takes 3 votes to lynch and I am the only innocent left in the game, so I don't care what you guys do.

I won't help lynch anyone as it will be helping an FM team

Lany there are at least 2 innocents left.

I know no one believes I'm one of them at this point but w/e.

I'm down with going to night.

I didn't have the impression he was obviously innocent. As for you BP you gave the answer to that yesterday.

ETA

To clarify on bran, Molla didn't think he was innocent and after initially saying I thought him innocent I also expressed suspicions on him. Not sure what KiD did. You (Lany) said you thought him innocent.

There is something I'm missing here: this from today

Process of elimination (I thought BB innocnet, so that left you two as partners. I did think Masonity more likely evil than BB)

And this from yesterday (game day):

Posted by Lany Cassandra on Yesterday, 02:51 AM in Forum Games

I still think that Dunny is a likely partner for Nacho.

I see their day two back and forth as distancing; Nacho's case was pretty weak, they both had votes on each other, but I didn't see any really pushing of each other.

It all just felt off to me.

Posted by Lany Cassandra on Yesterday, 03:14 PM in Forum Games

Healer 2, shots, but if I pick the wrong target the person dies instead. If I kill someone on the first shot, I lose the second one. I think that is as close as I can get without actually quoting the PM (as I had already explained yesterday about why I withheld)

Actually, I am reconsidering my vote this morning.

I will admit, I will likely never really suspect BBmolla...there is is just not enough interactions, very much a "just the facts, ma'am" posting style

I don't think I have enough of a read on Kid either. I can never seem to remember he is even playing. That bothers me a lot, makes me feel like he is just hiding in the shadows.

While you had suspicions of me and possibly KiD, you had me as nacho's partner and not KiD's, so when did you "work on the assumption that nacho was alone and me and KiD together?"

Archived