Mafia 108 - Doctor Is In!

Donald Trump

To be fair on the first point Lany said yesterday she had made a mistake by claiming BP and tried later on to make it look like a fake claim, so her answer to nacho could be precisely that.

It was precisely that.

I am sorry I have pretty much given up. I am very frustrated. I honestly can't see anyone left alive as being innocent (excepting myself of course).

If I am wrong, I am truly sorry. I saw two teams of two and that has clouded my views.

If there is only one guilty person left, I have no idea which of you it could possibly be. Honestly no fucking clue

OK, so town can't win no matter what at this point. If I get lynched, the two of you kill each other during night and it's a draw between scum teams, unless one of you doesn't have a NK tonight. If one of you gets lynched, the one who survives to night wins. So all I can do is decide who wins.

So since I'm about to go to bed, I guess I'll vote Molla (Nothing personal, I flipped a coin). Dun you can hammer and win. Or you can both lynch me and hope the other guy doesn't have a NK I guess.

GG everyone, see you in spoiler heaven.

I'm innocent. And if nothing else this should prove it.

i was obviously wrong about the killing pattern. There is still something escaping me. I think I've said once or twice that if it was you and Molla I'd hate myself and well that confirms it.

I don't know if you are both guilty but I'll make the assumption one of you is innocent. Otherwise it's just useless. Unless you wish to confess and let me chose the winner ? I would appreciate that.

In any case I have a work meeting this morning so I'll have a look later today.

If you are evil KiD, you win. I'm innocent.

Reasoning for my vote is mainly based on 2 things:

the bran kill : bran started getting really suspicious of Molla.

the way Molla tried to know yesterday if I thought Lany or you was the SK, which leads me to think he was trying to assess the best kill, as I had said I didn't suspect him.

If I'm wrong sorry.

ETA: and if you're both evil I guess that as a bitter westerosi vet I prefer handing the game to a westerosi noob than to a mafiascum invader :p

Dunny stood over Molla's corpse, crowbar in her hand. "Welp, it was hard and long, but at last I won. I WON!" she exclaimed. She kicked a piece of Dalek machinery which was inside Molla a few minutes ago and started walking. Then she heard that voice.

"EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!"

She froze with fear "HOW?!" she screamed as she turned to the corpse. But it was not Molla, no it was a stupid Dalek toy in the cargohold. She sighed in relief.

Then another sound startled her. KiDisaster was there, but not in a human body. Not anymore.

"Dunhallym of New Earth, you are found guilty of your crimes. As your punishment, you will be silenced."

GAME OVER, SILENCE WINS!

Archived