Shadows

Daemon Blackfyre IV

Looking for some help guys.

My question is who can name people rait off hand that cast big, large, giant etc shadows ?

I think i remember Mel saying this once to Jon and i know Illyrio and Varys are said by Arya to have giant shadows also Tyrion is told this by either Varys or Illyrio.

Where i am going with this is Dragons cast huge shadows and i am wondering if the large shadow comments are hints at hidden dragons.

I would appreciate any input thanks guys

Tyrion gets that. In addition to Varys' comment about a small man casting a large shadow (which could refer to emotional or spiritual smallness and thus Littlefinger), there's a thing when Tyrion is at the Wall where his shadow is mentioned "for a moment Tyrion Lannister was as tall as a king" or something like that.

I don't recall Mel saying it to Jon.

You may have something there. With the Blackfyre/Brightfyre theory and the Tyrion is a Targ/chimera theory it's possible that this is a reference at least to the blood of kings if not Dragontargs themselves.

• 1 month later...

i wan't to keep adding info to this thread here and there i seem to find this stuff all the time and believe it all means something.

the silent man standing in the shadows who dares not speak his true name.[45]

– Jon, on himself

Particularly cool if Jon is thinking of himself and doesn't even know his "true" name.

Archived