Boskone 13-15 February 2015

Peadar

Fuck winter. No seriously, fuck winter.

On a practical note, we do have a group dinner reservation at Legal Test Kitchen tonight. If you made it to the con and don't mind a short walk in this weather, the meeting place will be by the Starbucks in the hotel lobby at 6:45.

If I don't already know you are attending, I would appreciate a heads up. We have more than enough space as I counted all the fine folks who were forced to cancel. I just want to be able to give the restaurant an updated headcount as roughly half the group couldn't make it.

*pours one out for those who couldn't attend*

Miss you all! Had a hell of a week and just couldn't make it, mentally. Also it's V-Day, wife has a midterm Monday and B-Day tomorrow, so leaving her alone with the kids seemed like a bad choice. Also our apartment building is renovating and our ceiling probably going to fall in so we're trying to find a place and plan a move.

Is this semester over yet?

What a shame those rotten Aussies had to destroy Boskone for the rest of us by provoking the wrath of the weather gods :(

Lots of fun people were missed, but! But! Thanks the snowy heavens for those who were there and who made happiness a constant feature of the weekend. You are heroes. My heroes. And I will compose an ode in your honour!

Archived