Is the Wall magically connected to the Stark bloodline?

Second Bogatyr

There has always been atleast one Stark on the Wall since day one and i do recall that Brandon infused the stone and the ice with magical properties that he drew from personal sources(could be blood!).

I remember that the Night's King,brought a White Walker female on the Wall and declared her his queen(there is a strong indication that the king might have been a Stark).

If anything,she should have been repelled by the magical properties but she was completely unharmed.The strangest thing for me is the fact that she was able to use her magic inside of the Wall.

Could it be that the Starks once had the ability to control the magical properties of the Wall and that they refused to continue that tradition because of that sick event in the past?

This 'There must always be a Stark at the Wall' wasn't really a thing. That's only for Winterfell.

We do know that for some odd (plot) reason the Starks still think highly of the penal colony that is the Wall, and Benjen went there even though there was only 1 Stark left in Winterfell, I guess so eventually Jon could end up there more believably? Before that, we don't know how long it was since there were little enough Starks in that generation before Benjen.

That Night's King/13th LC could have been a Stark, sure, but something that happened supposedly 8,000 years ago isn't known to the world anymore, now, and let's also note down that calling the NK a Stark makes that story look so much juicier, as it's possible dirt on the Starks. Doesn't mean he is. Again, he could be.

Starks kind of warging the Wall? Er...

There are those who believe that the original Other bride is deep within the crypts of Winterfell - perhaps still alive.

Lol. The stuff they smoke must be good.

This 'There must always be a Stark at the Wall' wasn't really a thing. That's only for Winterfell.

We do know that for some odd (plot) reason the Starks still think highly of the penal colony that is the Wall, and Benjen went there even though there was only 1 Stark left in Winterfell, I guess so eventually Jon could end up there more believably? Before that, we don't know how long it was since there were little enough Starks in that generation before Benjen.

That Night's King/13th LC could have been a Stark, sure, but something that happened supposedly 8,000 years ago isn't known to the world anymore, now, and let's also note down that calling the NK a Stark makes that story look so much juicier, as it's possible dirt on the Starks. Doesn't mean he is. Again, he could be.

Starks kind of warging the Wall? Er...

Lol. The stuff they smoke must be good.

I never said that the Starks warged the Wall.I just said that the Starks of old might have had the ability to manipulate the defences of the Wall(because they are the descendants of Brandon who was an avid magic wielder)

And yeah,that dirt of in past might have been the reason why they stopped using their alleged abilities.

There has always been atleast one Stark on the Wall since day one and i do recall that Brandon infused the stone and the ice with magical properties that he drew from personal sources(could be blood!).

That's an assumption without basis in the text. The Starks have been sending people to the Wall for a long time, but there's nothing in the story about there always being at least one Stark at the Wall since it was built.

I remember that the Night's King,brought a White Walker female on the Wall and declared her his queen(there is a strong indication that the king might have been a Stark)

If anything,she should have been repelled by the magical properties but she was completely unharmed.The strangest thing for me is the fact that she was able to use her magic inside of the Wall.

Could it be that the Starks once had the ability to control the magical properties of the Wall and that they refused to continue that tradition because of that sick event in the past?

We don't know how the magic works. We see that the wights are taken through the Wall into CB, but then they reanimated in the night. So it may very well be possible for a NWman to take an Other through the Wall.

Archived