TTTNE 439 Anyone for Pizza?

KJR the PR of TaFW

This mama still worries! I just want you to get better and take excellent care of yourself - I hope when you're not working you are relaxing :grouphug:

*i am secretly dying to know who "her" is but also trying desperately not to be nosy :blushing: but you know this O is nosy to the umpteenth degree* :p

:o

Ye gawds. I wanted to answer neither to many of the questions. I did end up with being like my mom.

I will leave you some pizza and :cheers: for when your day is done and you can relax :)

On my way to work now, but I'll make this quick! She truly is great! She's so nice to me, and has been since we met last year. Her boss however has a shallow pillar, where his heart should be! He makes a lot of money and works hard (from what I see) but even so, he's kind of a hard dick.

:uhoh:

My boss called me today, saying that after this afternoon shift, I'm allowed to stay home until next Wednesday!

Lol your questions or noisiness doesn't bother moi! Tbh you are THAT nosy :p

I think I'll pass on the quiz, I don't need a set a questions to tell me I'm like that woman! One of the few reasons I'll never have kids.

Anyway, I hope you all are well.

I'll have to read the spam when I return. Bye :grouphug:

Sick man's update

Fever

Stuffy nose

Sore throat

Achy muscles

Take care Cora :grouphug: that break is well deserved!!! Get some rest :)

Hey all. I feel terrible, the hecticness of the last few days are getting to me and I don't feel good. Uni will only get worse.

Thankfully, I have a three day break and NO WORK!!! :commie: and Eid on Saturday :)

It's gonna feel weird being home on a weekend that isn't in ramadan... haven't been like that since February O.O

I saw a guy that looked like Khal Drogo today. Except no heavy eye makeup, the ponytail was nowhere near as long and less of a beard

Take care Cora :grouphug: that break is well deserved!!! Get some rest :)

Hey all. I feel terrible, the hecticness of the last few days are getting to me and I don't feel good. Uni will only get worse.

Thankfully, I have a three day break and NO WORK!!! :commie: and Eid on Saturday :)

It's gonna feel weird being home on a weekend that isn't in ramadan... haven't been like that since February O.O

I saw a guy that looked like Khal Drogo today. Except no heavy eye makeup, the ponytail was nowhere near as long and less of a beard

I live in Hawaii. I see dudes that look like Khal Drogo every day. :p Also, how does this thread/game work?

Hey Nox! Welcome!

This is more or less a slow chat. When we reach post 950 we race towards the 1000th post. The one who post it wins and gets to name and start the next threadlet :)

we' aren't supposed to talk about that Eira.....

We can inform about it, we just can't instigate it before post 950. I was the there and suggested the 950 rule when we needed to floodcontrol once upon a time.

Hehe I looked in vain to the point where you did it so I wad wondering how should I changed my avatar.

In any case some day it changes on its own accord and gets unicornized again...

he knows that he cannot eat pizza anyway :lol:

I live in Hawaii. I see dudes that look like Khal Drogo every day. :P Also, how does this thread/game work?

Lucky you :P I hear Hawaii is awesome anyway. I've seen you around forums before, but welcome to TTTNE! :grouphug: we're like a huge wonderful family

Basically what everyone said. But I never even get the chance to win because I'm asleep when the race happens, I wake up to 20 pages of spam and a new thread pesky timezones

We're all cuddly and wonderful and well you'll see :P

You can join in the celeb ava fun if you like! And your username is interesting btw

--

Hi Kika, Adara, Eira and KJR! How are you all? :grouphug:

Lucky you :P I hear Hawaii is awesome anyway. I've seen you around forums before, but welcome to TTTNE! :grouphug: we're like a huge wonderful family

Basically what everyone said. But I never even get the chance to win because I'm asleep when the race happens, I wake up to 20 pages of spam and a new thread pesky timezones

We're all cuddly and wonderful and well you'll see :P

You can join in the celeb ava fun if you like! And your username is interesting btw

--

Hi Kika, Adara, Eira and KJR! How are you all? :grouphug:

Well, I've only lived in Hawaii for about 15 months. I moved here with work last July. I'm still debating whether or not it's awesome.

As far as the username, thanks. :) It means (sort of loosely translated) Radiant Night. It was the name of my main character in a game I used to play called Guild Wars (she was a Necromancer, so I thought it seemed fitting), and it's stuck with me for over 10 years now.

Kika rhymes with Pika. PIKACHUUUUUUU

Once I tried to say pika before sneezing (so it comes out as pikachu) and it worked and I was so overjoyed with myself

Neither will I! No work this weekend!! :commie: time to party I think

Ouch...

I'm good

*puts a bag of prawn crackers on the snack counter of requirement, also some choc cookies and milk* help yourself guys

ETA:

Nox- Hawaii reminds me of beaches, palm trees and middle aged guys with straw hats, bermuda shorts and print t-shirts with beaches on them :lol: does that actually happen? :shocked: either way I hear the weather is awesome

That is a really awesome and well thought out name.. I usually come up with really lame ones for myself

Hey Nym, Kika and Eira :)

I'm fine, thank you. Bit tired :lol: It's our national holiday tomorrow and today was last day of school for two weeks of autumn holidays. So people are running wild, raiding grocery stores and the motorways look like a very unorganized parking lot :D

Kika rhymes with Pika. PIKACHUUUUUUU Once I tried to say pika before sneezing (so it comes out as pikachu) and it worked and I was so overjoyed with myself

:lol: awesome!!! :lol:

I can't avoid visualizing the scene and it is really awesome!!

PIKA-----CHU! :lol: That's great Nym.

This is me today :/ It's not without reason I was nicknamed Pikachu... I'm usually more like this.

I'm extremely tired, and grumpy.

No work is great, Kika! Enjoy your day off :)

Adara, do you also have two weeks off?

Nox, I am just 'a little' jealous of you living in Hawaii right now :P

Archived