Will the Boltons survive the Battle of Winterfell?

Fat Mac

I use to believe that Roose's prediction in Storm or Clash that Ramsay would kill him was going to be the case, but now I think it will be Barbery Dustin. She truly loved Brandon Stark imo, and because of that she cannot stand to see a Bolton living it up in the hall that was meant to be his. She claims to hate Ned, and maybe she even does, but if she is holding a grudge against Ned for not bringing back the bones of someone she didn't even have an interest in, then surely she will hold a grudge against people who for all intensive purposes are desecrating the grave of her love.

Ramsay and his bitches will die by Direwolf, it is known.

Edited for grammar.

The GNC laid out what I think is an ironclad case for Barbary Dustin having already decided to betray the Boltons; the Ned she hated is dead, and now all that remains is the man she is convinced killed her the nephew she raised.

Ghost would tear the bitches to pieces but yeh when Shaggy (hopefully) reappears all kinds of shit is hitting the fan.

Nymeria and her pack is another option but geographly unlikely ATM.

Nymeria might be in the North as of Arya's first TWoW chapter.

I don't see the two batlles ending with the side the readers root for winning, not in Martin's world.

But I don't see Dany supporters losing the battle of Mereen.

So Boltons will win the Battle of Ice, like described in the finally true pink letter.

I'm already delighted at the idea to read the thousands of "Stannis isn't really dead" crackpot theories that will be posted if Ramsay flays him out of screen.

Archived