When life decides to rain on you why is it never a light rain and always a damn hurricane?

Goddess Dictator

thanks all. the encouragement really does help. it's appreciated.

I have a couple hives but they aren't spreading yet. Took a Benadryl. Am crossing my fingers.

This is what I meant about my body just doesn't listen to me. I'm like we are doing everything right we are handling this we are ok, and my body is like "speak for yourself I'm freaking the fuck out."

added to the list: we were supposed to go on a family vacation this Friday that's been planned for months. my mom, my dad, and my fiancé. my fiancé of course is like but cooper is sick I can't go, and my mom and dad are like we understand but.... it's already been paid for and we can't get the money back and he should be ok by Friday.

and I'm like. guys. guys. no more thanks.

Ok update: cooper is going to be fine!!! they did surgery. he had a wad of like tennis ball fuzz in his stomach that didn't show up on the X-ray. it wasn't causing a total blockage but it was causing his pancreas to overdo it trying to dissolve it and it was pretty huge. he's doing lots better!

Ok update: cooper is going to be fine!!! they did surgery. he had a wad of like tennis ball fuzz in his stomach that didn't show up on the X-ray. it wasn't causing a total blockage but it was causing his pancreas to overdo it trying to dissolve it and it was pretty huge. he's doing lots better!

DOGS.

Very good news, happy to hear it!

DOGS.

Very good news, happy to hear it!

thanks! yeah actually it was like a small piece of a toy that he got ahold of when we were staying at my moms. we wouldn't have let him have it bc he has a history of eating things. but we couldn't control everything when we were staying there. he ate that then the tennis fuzz which would have passed normally but got wrapped around the toy and then other things joined in. gradually it pissed his pancreas off so we noticed.

in short: DOGS

Archived