You wake up, and it's 20 years ago. You're younger, but retain your memories...

Sci-2

I would not exist 20 years ago, so I think I will have to pass. But just for fun if we say I awaken at the moment of my birth and have memories from my life, I probably wouldn't change much. I'd probably study a lot harder, especially in math, because the physics I'm taking at college are going to be the death of me. And I'd try to be more outgoing throughout high school. Missed out on a lot of fun by not putting myself out there so much.

Twenty years ago it was five years before i was born so i could not do anything, but if i were going to travel back twenty years i would save up as mutch money i could before buying as many bitcoins i could before i sold them in march 2013 and retiier as one of the ritches persons in the world, if not the ritchest

...you've no idea if you dreamed up a future [meaning 20 years of life] or have actually time traveled back into your younger self.

What do you do next?

1995?

Well, besides visiting school and avoid the people who bullied me, I'd change my taste of music earlier and I would immediately ask my parents for money, so I could buy all the great music of the early 90ties that's no longer available. And I would wish for a cat and stop visiting the church.

Archived