Davos

yankee211

I find it interesting while in the Sistertons, someone told Davos (forgot the persons name) that Eddard Stark was at that area during Roberts Rebellion and drop a bomb shell accusing him of impregnating a fisherman's daughter. Naming the boy Jon after Jon Arryn. Do we even take this accusation seriously since most of us thinks Jon parents are R & L.

I find it interesting while in the Sistertons, someone told Davos (forgot the persons name) that Eddard Stark was at that area during Roberts Rebellion and drop a bomb shell accusing him of impregnating a fisherman's daughter. Naming the boy Jon after Jon Arryn. Do we even take this accusation seriously since most of us thinks Jon parents are R & L.

One of the Manderly daughters is named Wylla (born 284ish BC). Ned tells Robert that Jon's mother is named Wylla. Edric Dayne says a woman named Wylla was his & Jon's wet nurse. Jon was born ~283 BC.

It sounds like severely contorted rumors about Ned's son.

• 3 months later...

The whole Manderly and Davos arc played out in a strange fashion. So much misinformation at the beginning followed by revelations of a Northern Uprising. Davos will make his own mind up about Jon Snow's parents, but I hardly think it matters.

What attracted me to your thread was how much you think Davos will achieve his his new boat and knowledge of a hidden fleet that could probably subdue any major port on the East Coast of Westeros?

Archived