Theories you want to be true but know aren't.

Salafi Stannis

The theory that Maggy's prophecy will not apply to Tommen and Myrcella. I don't think they deserve to die. I doubt they'll be exempt from the prophecy though. :frown5:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't put stock in Maggy's prophecy. Even if Maggy was a Maegi, magic didn't work in Westros back then. I'm not writing off Tommen and Myrcella as "good as dead" just because of the rambling of some old hag.

Roose Bolton is The Bolton. He is a vampire or some creature of magic. And has been ruling in the North for as long as House Bolton has existed.

I hear a lot of speculations with him, that he is the night king or the night kings son ect ect. I do know one thing though his house is very old and full of secrets. Some are rumour and not so secret but they may have some histories that the other houses don't

Maybe it's just me, but I don't put stock in Maggy's prophecy. Even if Maggy was a Maegi, magic didn't work in Westros back then. I'm not writing off Tommen and Myrcella as "good as dead" just because of the rambling of some old hag.

The thing about prophecies is that they only work when you believe in them (at least in the real world, GRRM's world maybe not) and Cersei seems to believe it's true.

Honestly, I hope most of the theories are not true because I don't want to think I already know how the series is going to go.

If I had to pick one I'd pick the one about Sandor still being alive and being that grave digger with him hopefully coming into play later.

If the one about Tyrion being a Targaryen is true I'll be so pissed.

-Q.V. r

I'm not sure that many peoples heads would explode. I've never been a big Rhaegar lover, so I wouldn't be sad to see him not actually become a more important character lol. But its not arrogance when there's so much evidence to support R+L=J. At this point people who deny it are just being silly. Its really really obvious by this point and its literally been talked to death.

But yeah, I can see how you'd want it to not be true. I've never like the secret Targ conspiracies that sprang up around the original theory

Tormond Giantsbane's "bear" is actually Maege Mormont and he's the father of all her daughters.

I like this! I would love for the Sailors Wife = Tysha to be true, but its unlikely. Also, I want some sort of resolution with Benjen. He doesn't have to be Coldhands or anyone. Even if they find his body, that would be better than being open-ended. But I could totally see GRRM leaving it as the eternal cliffhanger.

Archived