Best podcasts and talk shows related to ASOIAF?

Wavey Sauce

I've heard about History of Westeros before, but for some reason the link to their website never works for me.

BryndenBFish's blog I'll check out, but I'd prefer if there was a podcast that's not iTunes based.

History of Westeros are also on soundcloud so you might try listening there, and they mainly do video's now, channel 'AA podcast'.

Brynden actually hosts his podcasts on his blog , although as i said he's just started.

Like AA podcast most out of all of them, mainly because they don`t get too carried away, and thought it was funny in one of their vids when aziz refers to the fistory of ice and fire. alt shift x is good aswell but there aren`t many and there mainly just to disprove theories

An excellent resource for fans who want to keep up to date on ASoIaF and GoT podcasts is @iontrone on Twitter. He maintains lists there of the various options, and regularly tweets updates about everyone he follows.

You sure thats his twitter name?

edit- nvm. It loaded properly now

Dino and Byron are great on YouTube. Yeah, it's about GoT, not asoiaf, but the Unsullied perspective is always fun, and I love how they even picked up on most of the same plot holes/mistakes that we readers found out last season

Thanks for mentioning them. I checked them out, definitely like it.

Wasn't the horses missing when they woke up? Maybe some of their things, including the wolf bread, were with the horses. Also, would you not forget pertinent info when you're overwhelmed by a lot things/events happening in quick succesion, ie losing your horses, finding a girl practicing with her blade, encountering the Hound, finding out that the girl is Arya, getting your loyalties/honor questioned, getting challenged by the Hound, Arya escaping. Maybe Brienne retrospectively realize that she should have mentioned meeting Hot Pie, but would it really support her claim and gain Arya's trust? A little or not really. Still in the end the Hound will fight her for his prize.

And how long does bread last if you're traveling from the Crossroads to the Vale? [emoji53]

Moreover why would Arya trust someone just because Hot Pie, who isn't shown to be the smartest person, trusted them?

I am partial to Podcast Winterfell. Also agree that Iontrone is a good place to check out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone know any other good podcasts that deal mainly with theories? (Not garbage theories like the maester payne guy who really thinks wylla is jon snows mom)

Anyway another channel I found I really like is "Vassals of Kingsgrave" I like channs that have lengthy videos.

Also sucks that preston Jacobs lost his channel, I pretty much lost all respect for AA Podcast (even though aziz was fine, the ash she was more of someone who would read what aziz came up with and hopped on the book bandwagon after the tv show) but thats not the point, to flame another fun channel to eliminate a competitor is just wrong. Anyway that is just my personal opinion so back to the topic

I have also grown on Teflon TV a lot more, i hate his cheesy intros though.

Redteam recently uploaded the season 4 history and lores which was cool.

But anyway is there any other ones I am missing?

PS- Yolkboy and Lady Gwen if you see this...............MORE VIDS MORE VIDS!!!!!

Moreover why would Arya trust someone just because Hot Pie, who isn't shown to be the smartest person, trusted them?

I am partial to Podcast Winterfell. Also agree that Iontrone is a good place to check out.

Ok but she still could have brought his name up and Arya would have maybe trusted her a bit more. And the Hound no longer looked at her as a "prize" he saw how all of her family was dead, and if anything people were looking for her to kill her if anything. He pretty much stated he was watching over her and protecting her, said it perfectly to Brienne "Safe? where the **** is that? her aunts and all her family etc are dead, winterfell is in a pile of ruins, if you dont know that you are the wrong one to be watching over her" He knew that he wouldnt be collecting any bounty from any family member of hers, but they grew close and he was protecting her. He fought Brienne because he thought she was working for the Lannisters who would want to kidnap Arya

crap im sorry guys it wont let me edit for some reason so sorry on the triple post. I mainly just go to youtube channels like I di with Yolboy and LG (radio westeros)

I know they have a podcast to, but aside from what has been put in this thread are there any good podcasts that are up to par with ones like that? Sometimes youtube runs like crap for me thats why I asked

Anyone know any other good podcasts that deal mainly with theories? (Not garbage theories like the maester payne guy who really thinks wylla is jon snows mom)

Anyway another channel I found I really like is "Vassals of Kingsgrave" I like channs that have lengthy videos.

Also sucks that preston Jacobs lost his channel, I pretty much lost all respect for AA Podcast (even though aziz was fine, the ash she was more of someone who would read what aziz came up with and hopped on the book bandwagon after the tv show) but thats not the point, to flame another fun channel to eliminate a competitor is just wrong. Anyway that is just my personal opinion so back to the topic

I have also grown on Teflon TV a lot more, i hate his cheesy intros though.

Redteam recently uploaded the season 4 history and lores which was cool.

But anyway is there any other ones I am missing?

PS- Yolkboy and Lady Gwen if you see this...............MORE VIDS MORE VIDS!!!!!

You are so on the money when it comes to what happened to Jacob. I really enjoyed his work and am upset that I don't get to finish the "Littlefinger Debt Scheme" because some loser was upset over alleged copyright infringement? AA Podcast is Ok. As much as I like looking at Ashaya, it would be much improved if her reading was consistent and her vocal chords didn't sound like they'd been run over by a cheese grater. I think too many people who are latching on to Ice and Fire like they own a piece of it outside of fandom screwed it up for the rest of us. They need to have Joe Pesci's character from Goodfella's take them out. Know what I mean?

You are so on the money when it comes to what happened to Jacob. I really enjoyed his work and am upset that I don't get to finish the "Littlefinger Debt Scheme" because some loser was upset over alleged copyright infringement? AA Podcast is Ok. As much as I like looking at Ashaya, it would be much improved if her reading was consistent and her vocal chords didn't sound like they'd been run over by a cheese grater. I think too many people who are latching on to Ice and Fire like they own a piece of it outside of fandom screwed it up for the rest of us. They need to have Joe Pesci's character from Goodfella's take them out. Know what I mean?

Well put.

I am also very glad to see a fellow brother of the Raider nation here!! rocking the Charles Woodson jersey

Anyway yep your on the money

Archived