The Dance of the Dragons movie fancast

dsug

But still. What if little baby Holly had suffered birth defects, or been stillborn? For all we know she might still have health problems later in life.

There was also the affair Skylar started when she had no idea what Walter was doing.

And her calling the police to try to kick Walter out of HIS house, that HE paid for by himself for years.

Or her being a huge fucking hypocrite by getting pissed off at Walt for being involved in the meth business, yet always trying to get involved and tell him how to run his damned meth business.

Most of you guys are being completely unrealistic in your movie choices. As someone who is working for the film industry as an intern at Fox, it is hard just to organise casting negotiations for supporting roles let alone triple A-list actors. If a movie based on the Dance does happen, Warner Bros and HBO would be able to cast four maybe even five super famous actors - for the roles of Rhaenyra, Daemon, Aegon II, Corlys and Aemond. Other characters would be filled out by actors on the caliber of Miles Teller or Jason Isaacs, or maybe even relative unknowns.

Most of you guys are being completely unrealistic in your movie choices. As someone who is working for the film industry as an intern at Fox, it is hard just to organise casting negotiations for supporting roles let alone triple A-list actors. If a movie based on the Dance does happen, Warner Bros and HBO would be able to cast four maybe even five super famous actors - for the roles of Rhaenyra, Daemon, Aegon II, Corlys and Aemond. Other characters would be filled out by actors on the caliber of Miles Teller or Jason Isaacs, or maybe even relative unknowns.

A film only populated with the likes of Jason Issacs would be pretty damn sweet.

Funny you mention Jason Isaacs - he's the most popular fancast for Daemon on Tumblr. Granted, that is probably in large part because it's easy to make gifsets with the images of him from Harry Potter, since he already has white hair there.

Funny you mention Jason Isaacs - he's the most popular fancast for Daemon on Tumblr. Granted, that is probably in large part because it's easy to make gifsets with the images of him from Harry Potter, since he already has white hair there.

Funny indeed. Im just saying people are suggesting DiCaprio or Bale or Pitt or Jolie. This actors are very busy people who probably wont commit to a four to six month shoot. DiCaprio and Brad Pitt are busy trying to win Oscars. All of them are directing, producing, acting and writing for Oscars, folks.

That being said, I coild see ONE of those caliber actors signing up to play a lead. I could see Jolie playing Alicent.

Funny indeed. Im just saying people are suggesting DiCaprio or Bale or Pitt or Jolie. This actors are very busy people who probably wont commit to a four to six month shoot. DiCaprio and Brad Pitt are busy trying to win Oscars. All of them are directing, producing, acting and writing for Oscars, folks.

That being said, I coild see ONE of those caliber actors signing up to play a lead. I could see Jolie playing Alicent.

We aren't casting actual movies. We were just chatting and throwing names around. I'm aware actors are busy people.

But yeah I agree. Projects of this *hypothetical* caliber need at least one a-lister to get the masses' attention. And *hypothetically* Id say the most likely person is Angelina Jolie. She kills every role she takes and is well established in the fantasy community.

• 9 months later...

Archived