[BOOK SPOILERS] Changes for Season 5

I_Might_Be_God

i am really hoping that GRRM gets so Pissed at the series finsihing before him that it lights a fire under him to right Really Great books

Now this is funny. It reminds me of the movie Summer School. The best grade on the final exam was they guy in the bathroom the entire semester.

they mention that he escaped i think he shows up in winterfell in season six. but yeah i would have to see him walking away from a bunch of dead frey's he just pissed on.

Obviously, the show is going to start moving further away from the source material and as frustrating as it may be, it's understandable. So what do you guys think they'll deviate this season from ASOIAF?

• In my opinion, I really do think the whole Sansa replacing Lady Stoneheart (in spirit, mind you) is actually possible.
  • I also don't think Aegon makes the cut
  • I think some of the stuff at the Wall will be dropped (Karstark, for an example)
  • Jaime's Riverlands stuff won't happen. No idea what happens when he goes to Dorne. Don't see him dying though.
  • Lady Stoneheart and BWB won't appear
  • No Greyjoys (I'm really hoping Euron at least shows up next season)
  • Dany's plot looks to be changing a lot. I think Greyworm will replace Missandei's brother as one the victims
  • Tyrion gets to Dany way faster and they will meet in a different manner
  • It looks like Aemon dies at the wall so I'm not sure Sam leaves at all
  • Meryn Trant=Sweetling
  • Ellaria=Arianne
  • Bronn=Arys (unfortunately)
Thoughts?

Rock solid, nice pickup on the Meryn Trant = Sweetling, I can't remember which episode in season 5 confirms that so I won't spoil it, but again, nice pickup. Everything else is spot on in my opinion.

Archived